Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Templor said:
Are you drunk dude? You seem drunk.
I am drinking coffee in my boxers and alt tabbing between this and the erotic review.

Honestly, and I will be honest, dead to rights now.

Schilling believes Mippo.

Quote that shit.

I cannot do any better than that. Ever. This is like winning the mother fucking superbowl and retiring that night while watching Mrs. Favre at The Seville Club get on stage and decide she is half lesbian for 5 hours.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Ngruk said:
Mip I don"t know you from a hole in the ground, but I owe you a beer, a bunch of beers, at some point.
Dont ever quote Mippo or acknowledge anything he says. He is the "Old Faithful" of bullshit.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Dis said:
Dont ever quote Mippo or acknowledge anything he says. He is the "Old Faithful" of bullshit.
TOO LATE FUCKER!

Wait, Christ...

I fucking forgot...

This could be one of 6 that post on the shill account here on FoH.

So really, it might not be him

My dreams might be dashed. God I hope it really is him and not one of the marketing fuckers. But wait...

They would know Mippo and his history right? And Schilling wouldn"t.

THERE IS HOPE I STILL PULLED THIS OFF.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Dis said:
Got it.

The great thing is it still doesn"t change what we"ve now found out about Ut, actually what we knew but just found out would be more appropriate.

He actually is the fraud, the liar and the phony he"s ranting in this thread about others being.

That makes me happy.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You don"t know Utnayan retardness until you"ve seen the PMs he"s sending me. I can"t even make sense of some of them.

You want to talk bucks? You sorrry piece of shit. You take your dev bullshit and suck my ass.

I am waiting to pull the fucking funding.

Mike Nelson? Wrong.

I made that shit up long ago on Guru.

I love the sweedish fuckers.

Don"t fuck with me. I know more about this shit than Jeff,

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
Got it.

The great thing is it still doesn"t change what we"ve now found out about Ut, actually what we knew but just found out would be more appropriate.

He actually is the fraud, the liar and the phony he"s ranting in this thread about others being.

That makes me happy.
Dude, I am still not a fraud. You have 6 people posting from your account for marketing purposes. You have people telling you about popular gaming culture. I am still an Ex NFL player. You are still a fake ass faggot.

But one thing will never change, in this holy goodness of forums.

You told Mippo you would take him out for beers and believed his sorry ass.

The statue of liberty is now holding a laptop in place of her torch and that laptop says, "Curt Schilling is buying Mippo alcoholic beverages" and a picture of me. I"M MIKE NELSON BITCH!

I might be having fun on the internet, but you are a sorry ass fucker who actually has people hired to talk to you about games from the past so you can paint a picture of being a gamer.

I still don"t know if that is even fucking you to begin with. I might be replying to Moorgard for all I know.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Tuco said:
You don"t know Utnayan retardness until you"ve seen the PMs he"s sending me. I can"t even make sense of some of them.
I should post one from another admin.

Who left Tuco in charge anyway? And why?

Requiem did. I never liked Tuco. Kind of funny, I think my whole guild hates him and here he is moderating.
You fucking idiot.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Dude, I am still not a fraud. You have 6 people posting from your account for marketing purposes. You have people telling you about popular gaming culture. I am still an Ex NFL player. You are still a fake ass faggot.
You are a fraud, you are a liar, and this is me posting. Because you have multiple personalities posting for you, doesn"t mean I do.

You never played in the NFL, you never played sports, you live with your mother and you"ve just been outed by someone it appears you despise as much if not more than me.

That works for me on so many levels. To be honest I have no idea why you are allowed to post here, you offer nothing (other than obviously lying about who you are, or what you"ve done) and you do it cussing like a 12 year old.

You"re the bottom of the barrel, and you are a liar about anything and everything to boot.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I"m just a janitor and always will be. Cleaning up the trash is hardly being in charge.

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
Well, I"m out. The thread is no longer fun, interesting or entertaining. Ut has his own personal /b/ to troll around in, and the mods are apparently too chickenshit to just ban him and restore some semblance of relevance to this thread and these forums. I don"t care who posts here anymore, these MMO forums are a goddamn joke, and I"m sad to see them go down the toilet in such an inglorious, stupid manner.

Fuck you, Ut.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:
I was baiting Schilling
And yet you are still allowed to keep posting in this thread... ? And you think Tuco is a bad mod? I hate to see what you do to your dog after he finally wises up and bans you.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
You are a fraud, you are a liar, and this is me posting. Because you have multiple personalities posting for you, doesn"t mean I do.

You never played in the NFL, you never played sports, you live with your mother and you"ve just been outed by someone it appears you despise as much if not more than me.

That works for me on so many levels. To be honest I have no idea why you are allowed to post here, you offer nothing (other than obviously lying about who you are, or what you"ve done) and you do it cussing like a 12 year old.

You"re the bottom of the barrel, and you are a liar about anything and everything to boot.
Is that you Schill? I have no clue these days.

Let"s talk turkey faggoff. You are the fakest fucker I probably have ever seen in my entire life. You"re a hypocrite in real life. You are here to sell the product and you go beyond even Mippo levels of bullshit in order to maintain a level of security in that fact while you, honestly, get fucking emails about popular gaming culture and post on it so it seems like you have a clue to garner support.

You are hated by everyone in baseball. You were the mouth of bullshit then, and you are now. And everyone fucking knows it, and you know I know it, which is why you keep replying.

Fraud? Think of a new word tinsledick. If it wasn"t for people like me to call your bullshit out, the internet would be renamed "IGN" and we would all be spending millions to put in your pocket which is why you are in this to begin with. You saw the hype train once you got paid from SOE, but you took it ten times overboard on a grassroots level that is an abomination and a thorn in the side of any honest gamer.

Schilling, you just plain fucking suck.

And if this isn"t you and one of your marketers, hire a new one.

Senen_foh

shitlord
Seriously I didn"t think it was possible for Utnayan to go below rock bottom . I always thought it was more comedic relief that he was allowed to stay around and post. How many times does Utnayan have to get completely punked out on the FoH forums before he tucks tail. Then pretending to be some high roller with the$$$. Some how I picture him in some situation like Will Farrel in Wedding Crashers.. MOM Fuck Meat LoAF!.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
the problem as i see it, is if ut is banned it would falsely lend some creedence to his cause, simply because this is a developer (and a famous one at that) which he"s ranting against. he would immediately be elevated from "random idiot" to "voice suppressed by authority and a spoiled developer" in some people"s eyes, garnering some sympathy in the process. This may be preventing the mods from taking immediate action. Ut may also be aware of this situation and milking it as best he can. Or he may be a hapless retard that doesn"t know when to quit, either way is working to his advantage here.

ironically if this was some smallname dev or not even a dev that he was in this tirade against i"d expect he"d have been banned a while ago and no one would be the worse for wear.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I hate to ban people after they talk shit about me, but twobit and Cadrid are right.

Utnayan, see you in a week. Please stay away from Ngruk in the future.

Ngruk, please make a new thread when you"ve got some new information or questions or whatever about your game that is post-worthy.