Grim Dawn

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
More soldier last night. Being able to buy dynamite makes shrinevgathering so much better in act 2.

Also knowing where all the shrines are makes the game more fun. I can run maps looking for starred moba without uncovering nooks and move faster. I always hated the exploring and wandering part of arpgs

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Broke into the 60s last night on Elite. I am farming Cronley as suggested to get to Nemesis before I outlevel it. Should have under 20 runs to go more or less. Haven't gotten too much interesting gear, mostly offspec empowered / legendary items.

I did get this ring to drop and it is a blast so far. Maxxed out CoF / Vulnerability and this ring proc'ing all the time due to grasping vines / bloody pox. Pets just went ravenous.

https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/ite...lphat'Zoth

I am not sure if it is worth building around, but I am going to have to look into it. I am still working on the Shaman half of my skills. This ring does make me want to switch the raven to the empowering aura for elemental damage and try that out. Raven currently has the lighting bolt up a bit and it definitely hits like a truck when the proc is active.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ultimate Loghorrean down last night, already made a 2nd char

Maybe I'll still play the new D3 season? Maybe?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Finally grinded to 50 to kill normal end boss. Basically full defense soldier. I just face tanked him and never dropped below 50%.

Elite time, but I'm going to wait until the patch i think.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The patch should make the game a lot more playable. Right now ultimate is really hard unless you're a druid, spellbreaker, or blademaster, and the rewards aren't worth the effort even if you are one of those builds. In B30 ultimate drops should be much better than elite (right now it's basically the same, possibly even worse because L50-65 legendaries generally don't drop on ultimate and those happen to be some of the best items) and doing rogue-like (skeleton key) dungeons will be at least as good if not better than nemesis farming. Ultimate should also be toned down quite a lot so that less gimmicky builds will actually stand a chance.

ubiquitrips

Well that patch sounds exciting. Time to see how close I can get to Ultimate before the patch releases, or maybe even break into it. i must say, the conjurer has really started to hit his stride. Once my Cronley farming was complete I proceeded to just steamroll. Got up to Primal Bond / Conjure Primal Spirit on the Shaman side and that pet is just ridiculous. I have still had crappy luck with legendary drops. The game really wants me to make a cold based nightblade if I were to let the gear dictate. I am also almost starting the final act on Elite and I have yet to see a recipe for, or single Mark of Mogdrogen. It is the last piece I need for Ancestor and it is driving me batty.

Vorph

I know the feeling on drops. I've outfitted my friend's conjurer with practically everything except Black Scourge (good luck getting this thing if you don't get lucky on normal) and his last couple pieces of Beastcaller's. Still missing quite a few things for my storm druid, to the point where I switched to playing 2H Savagery because I did have almost everything needed for that. That's the best part of Druid though--there's like 4 different builds all capable of clearing Ultimate that use the exact same mastery levels and are fine with every stat point dumped into physique.

As for Mark of Mog, the recipe is sold by Rovers at respected... All the recipes for components that are too annoying to farm are on vendors, actually.

Vorph

Glad I didn't waste much time on spellblade. Nine got that shit nerfed good; not just the Phantasmal Blades skill either, the worst part was getting Clairvoyant set nerfed into the ground. Sad thing is, it wasn't even that great a build compared to any of the druid variants I've tried. It just got tunnel vision-ed because he's one of their testers and had good success with it.

Some other weird changes too. Speed is capped much lower than it used to be. Movement caps at 130% now, other stuff caps at 200%.

I did a bunch of stuff in ultimate last night to test the changes to legendary drops and assess what they did to my Primal Strike druid. TL;DR version: Ultimate difficulty pretty much unchanged. Buffed OA dropped from 3425 to 3250 because of nerfed items and devotions, but PS build is still significantly stronger than before, thanks to buffs to Wendigo Totem, Mogdrogen's Pact, and PS itself. Roguelike dungeon loot still sucks ass, all I got from the end chests was 1 epic each time... fuck that. Nemesis farming even more of a grind than before because Order/Kymon bosses don't spawn 100% of the time anymore.

Overall, some good changes, some pretty dumb changes. The bad stuff is bad enough that I don't much see reason to play until the next major patch though. Guess it's time to jump back into D3 long enough to get the stash tab.

ubiquitrips

I was able to start speed running through Ultimate last night. Finished elite just before the patch dropped. I don't have a baseline to compare to, but I rocked Act I's world. I also didn't notice the part where you may need to assign Devotion powers to skills again so my pets weren't operating with their AoE's at all. Should be even easier.

I really like the Blood of Dreeg change to 12s duration / 12s cooldown. It is always up, provides a reliable heal, helped out a lot last night.

I did get 3 - 4 legendary items while running from The Flooded Passage through Warden. Not sure if that is good or bad, but they are level 75 legendaries so they make my mouth water. Still nothing for my main spec.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No one else having success with warlock builds? Mine got massively buffed and I really didn't need a buff lol.

Vorph

Never played one, but Possession sounds really strong now. Nerfed Clairvoyant set is junk for everyone else, but appears to buff warlock skills (esp. Doom Bolt) quite a bit.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Spellbreaker nerfs really suck. Gonna play d3 season for a while, and hopefully more adjustments get made soon. Once I tire of D3, maybe I'll try another class. Sword and shield commando looked fun.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
What's the replayability on this game like? I'm jonesing for a non-D3 ARPG, but I'm hesitant to start this before it's "finished". Thoughts?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It is, technically, finished. I mean there are bugs to work out, probably some balance issues, but content wise it's pretty much done from my understanding.