Grim Dawn

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I guess this plays pretty well on the Steam Deck. I might have to do a fresh start on the skellymancer build, though I'm not sure how GD is without the 3rd party tools...

I did try Titan Quest on my deck today and it plays quite well so far. I've had the game for years but never put much time into it. Nice thing is it uses steam workshop so mods are easy.

Last edited:

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah saw it. TQ and GD are two of my fav ARPGs, though each in their own way. I was surprised to see this as I had heard that they had ceased development of GD and were focusing on their new project. I doubt it's a full expansion, but maybe some small new areas, bosses, loot and maybe mechanics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Prolly not anything to get hype about yet. But?
Well a new expansion is good although this seems pretty far away seeing as how they're not even really confirming it much or anything. New patch is kinda whatever for me, not enough to get me back to playing but a new expansion with new class+new content I'd for sure reinstall and give it another go.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’ll buy a new expansion in a second if that’s what it is. I like all those new changes listed too. Good stuff.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Nice. Surprised they even patch still tbh. I still play off and on, leveling this build slowly

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm not sure if this was one of you still on my friend list or some randoms I split farmed nemesis with in vanilla, but hes literally on this game 18 hours a day still

1690145977226.png

sometimes i have this tendency to imagine people look like their profile pic or something

1690146023702.png

his is just too fitting (lmao) and mad respect for being this hardcore about the game (oddly enough he does not make HC chars)

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm not sure if this was one of you still on my friend list or some randoms I split farmed nemesis with in vanilla, but hes literally on this game 18 hours a day still

View attachment 483768

sometimes i have this tendency to imagine people look like their profile pic or something

View attachment 483769
his is just too fitting (lmao) and mad respect for being this hardcore about the game (oddly enough he does not make HC chars)

Man, how do you play 10K hours and never want to even try an HC character.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Some people have a hard time handling loss lol?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I did 2 HC chars to 100, the second because my oppressor had pets so pals said it "didn't count"

I lost a 3 tho. One to the second to last boss fire on elite, one to a one shot charge on ultimate from a named act 2 bandit in pit and the other in court of magi ultimate where something just popped me.

I'm sure they'd sell even more copies of vanilla, malmouth and FG if they came out with another big dank xpac

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This guy has a good YT channel that includes not only good guides for beginners, but also interesting build guides, such as OP one-shot builds, one (active) skill builds, and other strange things. Worth a look if you like this game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

1693343324522.png

Berserker mastery, 2 more rogue like dungeons

Edit:

1693347785483.png

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Nice! I was not expecting a full expansion with new zones and a new mastery.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
2024 though so it's not like they were secretly making it, it's still somewhat far, but wll buy when it releases.

• 1Like