GTA V RP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So juicy GTA RP NoPixel Drama.

Ratedepicz aka Randy Bullet of Chang Gang was permanently banned with no chance of coming back. Then he was kicked from the Chang Gang group as a whole. He was abusing and fucking with women on the server and apparently enough of them got tired of it and finally went to the Admins and were believed. Koil basically pampers and protects Chang Gang. He even stated in the past he'd never ban Rated, but it was soo bad that there could have been legal action taken against NoPixel so he was banned while streaming.

Juvarisx

Florida
So juicy GTA RP NoPixel Drama.

Ratedepicz aka Randy Bullet of Chang Gang was permanently banned with no chance of coming back. Then he was kicked from the Chang Gang group as a whole. He was abusing and fucking with women on the server and apparently enough of them got tired of it and finally went to the Admins and were believed. Koil basically pampers and protects Chang Gang. He even stated in the past he'd never ban Rated, but it was soo bad that there could have been legal action taken against NoPixel so he was banned while streaming.

Sounds stupid, but it aint hard to not abuse people on a RPG server. Save that shit for WoW Classic discord voice chats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kind of amusing seeing the GTA RPer's split up. I'm for one am very happy it has happened. The 80's RP has been great. The majority of the self inserts are on NP still so the quality of the RP has been really good so far on Ignite. Hopefully it lasts and the server just isn't a flash in the pan. I think enough have switched over that the server should have a decent shelf life.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I don't follow GTARP very closely anymore, but the few I do follow on occasion are on ProductionRP I think now. Missed this final Penta falling out, wow.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Haha. Oh man. No Pixel really having a time. DW was a main Dev and was being paid a lot. He was let go in Dec. with the only real info being he cauaed a data breach. DW went completely quiet and didn't come out to defend himself. Well now he is suing Koil for like 50% of NoPixel and claiming copyright to all the work he did.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kind of amusing seeing the GTA RPer's split up. I'm for one am very happy it has happened. The 80's RP has been great. The majority of the self inserts are on NP still so the quality of the RP has been really good so far on Ignite. Hopefully it lasts and the server just isn't a flash in the pan. I think enough have switched over that the server should have a decent shelf life.

Penta has been on fire the last couple days. Him finally cutting the cord has really revitalized him. When he announced he was done with NoPixel Koil spent 8 hours on stream just ranting about Penta and mocking IgniteRP.

Btw IgniteRP is like 5k deep in waiting applications. The PD had 70 apps like 5 minutes after they announced Penta, Kyle, and Kiwo were going to build the PD.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users