GTA V RP

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Penta is awesome. He is always taking L's on Mike Block. GTFO

Lenny is such a letdown after what he started him as. It's shame he became a cop. The character was a lot more fun before being turned into a Cop. I don't blame him for jumping at the chance of becoming one though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
And whining like a little baby about it. "Hi, I'm Penta and when I play Wrangler and do asshole shit that uses rule lawyering to catch crims, it's cool and "part of my character". When it's used on me? I whine that it's bullshit and end stream because I had "plans" anyway."

The guy is a manchild that loves "conflict RP" as long as he's the one generating it. The moment it happens to him, it's NVL, bullshit warrants, tactics, etc. And I realize some of that is for "content", considering the business he's in, but there are a number of streamers you can tell are absolute shitbags to deal with in RL - he's definitely one of them.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
And whining like a little baby about it. "Hi, I'm Penta and when I play Wrangler and do asshole shit that uses rule lawyering to catch crims, it's cool and "part of my character". When it's used on me? I whine that it's bullshit and end stream because I had "plans" anyway."

The guy is a manchild that loves "conflict RP" as long as he's the one generating it. The moment it happens to him, it's NVL, bullshit warrants, tactics, etc. And I realize some of that is for "content", considering the business he's in, but there are a number of streamers you can tell are absolute shitbags to deal with in RL - he's definitely one of them.
Mike Block is the total take an L character. If you are talking about Mike getting raided, Penta was right to be mad about that warrant. It was based off 1 actual report of him robbing 1 person. It had also been denied but Andrews went to another Judge and got it signed. He was mad cuz it is a slippery slope, because if that is all it takes, you could raid anyone who takes a hostage. Like every bank robber. He also legit had plans for dinner and said so at the beginning of the stream. It was even a day off stream. He usually doesn't stream on Mondays.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Lenny is such a letdown after what he started him as. It's shame he became a cop. The character was a lot more fun before being turned into a Cop. I don't blame him for jumping at the chance of becoming one though.
Well they started the slow burn rp for the return of Young Dab. So you'll get some of that from Moon. I like Lenny, but he's really getting sick of the slacker and "fun" cops. Although the Lenny character also does stuff like not respond to certain calls and shit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If you are talking about Mike getting raided, Penta was right to be mad about that warrant. It was based off 1 actual report of him robbing 1 person. It had also been denied but Andrews went to another Judge and got it signed. He was mad cuz it is a slippery slope, because if that is all it takes, you could raid anyone who takes a hostage. Like every bank robber. He also legit had plans for dinner and said so at the beginning of the stream. It was even a day off stream. He usually doesn't stream on Mondays.
And the only reason he was being a baby about that warrant is because he was meta gaming the fuck out of it, due to his experience on Wrangler. The character of Mike Block isn't some omega brain that'd be asking to see the warrant, how it's written, etc. It was textbook him being unable to take an L and pissed that the same little fucky tactics he uses on Wrangler got used on him.

Like I said, the dude "thrives" on conflict RP (he even admits this is what gets him off), yet acts like a manchild when he's on the other end of it. He's a classic case of those people in life that throw all kinds of shit, yet act like babies when it gets thrown back. His Jordan character is hilarious and Block has some funny shit as well, but Penta the person is a total fucking douchebag. The way he acted the one night where he shit all over some grinder's first day in the city was eye opening into the type of person Penta is. Dude was clearly having some mental problems and Penta just kept twisting the knife like a fuckhead.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Like I said, the dude "thrives" on conflict RP (he even admits this is what gets him off), yet acts like a manchild when he's on the other end of it. He's a classic case of those people in life that throw all kinds of shit, yet act like babies when it gets thrown back. His Jordan character is hilarious and Block has some funny shit as well, but Penta the person is a total fucking douchebag. The way he acted the one night where he shit all over some grinder's first day in the city was eye opening into the type of person Penta is. Dude was clearly having some mental problems and Penta just kept twisting the knife like a fuckhead.

Lol. The grinder who knew on his first day how to run Oxy and had 5 times the felony limit in drugs and dirty money. Who was caught driving a stolen car?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lol. The grinder who knew on his first day how to run Oxy and had 5 times the felony limit in drugs and dirty money. Who was caught driving a stolen car?
Nah, pretty sure it was the kid who he thought was exploiting the whole tow-truck thing. Sure, the kid probably knew after the first few times that what he was doing might not be cool/within the rules, but Penta acted like a complete fuckhead when it was clear the kid was bringing in OOC mental problem shit. Penta just kept fucking with him, berating him and then started bringing in his own OOC shit to the interaction.

There's a reason Penta is always the one having these types of interactions with people - because he's a fucker IRL.

Araxen

Martell is so hilarious. Gunner and her going back and fourth undercover was funny as hell too.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Oh man.. Felicia Day simp gets triggered by Mike Block. This dude is fucked. He'll be banned from NP at least and most likely Twitch for going after a partnered streamer.

He is still going like 30 minutes later:

• 1Worf

Araxen

I"m too drunk to process that Harshaw, but lol at this clip:

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
"White Savior Cop"

Yeah, I don't think anyone's ever called Wrangler a Savior. Good God.

I feel weird about people playing minorities when it's like a 18 year old QXC squeaker sniper trying to do an impression of some one they've clearly never met. Penta's Jordan Steel AND Mike Block are both black and he basically does nothing to change his voice for either one. He just makes Mike a retarded wanna be gangster. I wonder if that dude would've flipped out if it was Jordan Steele instead. Probably not. Because Penta says "yo" and "bet" he's doing a minstrel show!!!!

The best part is EVERY Block talks like that. Wingman, Row, etc. It's not a black thing, it's a dumb millenial crimer thing. But this Virtue Lighthouse can't differentiate between that.

ELP ELP! THIS MANS OUT HERE APPROPRIATIN'!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I am more baffled that people take it this serious over fucking RPing on a game. That simp really needs a reality check

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am more baffled that people take it this serious over fucking RPing on a game. That simp really needs a reality check
Well he's gone lol. He got his whitelist removed and told they were looking into it. He told the admins he wasn't planning on coming back anyway so they just permabanned him. Then apparently talked more shit about how "problematic" it was and should probably be shut down.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The irony is he used the term white savior for some one else...

He may not be very smart.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lol.. just found out he was donating in Summ1t and Koils chats trying to get unbanned. That was before he pulled the "I'm banned but I'm not going back because I don't want to go back" spiel.

Araxen

Koil talking about the drama. He went on about for 30 minutes I guess.

Personally, it bothers me that there are a bunch of white people that feel the need to speak on the behalf of black people on what's racist. Black people are more than vocal on what they think is racist. There are a few black people IRL that play on No Pixel, and I'm sure if they had an issue with it they would talk to the RPer. That dude and everyone one of the idiots like him just need to stfu. It's not their place.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users