Guess ill just stop coming here for a few days, happy april fools amod

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I erroneously assumed that the prank was giving everyone enough tucobucks to give out gaming weekends to everyone so that total chaos would ensue. I think that would have been a lot funnier, personally. But I guess two days of ghost town around here with the parachuters and Brosyar operating unfettered will have to suffice.

or have it RNG so some people are able to do that and a vast amount of others are just shawed on purchase!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I made some scuffed AI art to commemorate the occasion, but alas I cannot post it. Here is the prompt, imagine the glory in your mind:
Code:
beautiful Nordic girl lounging atop a huge pile of latinum, elegant dress, stacks of treasure and potatos, blonde, huge bright eyes, close

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I erroneously assumed that the prank was giving everyone enough tucobucks to give out gaming weekends to everyone so that total chaos would ensue. I think that would have been a lot funnier, personally. But I guess two days of ghost town around here with the parachuters and Brosyar operating unfettered will have to suffice.
giphy.gif

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

I have always operated unfettered

• 1Comrade

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I made some scuffed AI art to commemorate the occasion, but alas I cannot post it. Here is the prompt, imagine the glory in your mind:
Code:
beautiful Nordic girl lounging atop a huge pile of latinum, elegant dress, stacks of treasure and potatos, blonde, huge bright eyes, close

upload it on imgur then post the imgur link here to post pic

rickshaw hack #17, rookie

• 1Comrade
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Maybe in a bit, I'm working on
Code:
beautiful blonde Nordic girl standing in the street haggling with a greedy big nosed man who is selling potatos, hand cart full of latinum coins

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Maybe in a bit, I'm working on
Code:
beautiful blonde Nordic girl standing in the street haggling with a greedy big nosed man who is selling potatos, hand cart full of latinum coins

• 3Like
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I filed a complaint with the BBB for not receiving my Tucobucks.

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Ok I recognize that, from a disney movie or something? I don't have kids :emoji_laughing:

These gens are hilarious. Sometimes the merchant merges with the cart. Sometimes the merchant and the lady are merged together.

Potatos seem to override any coins in the scene.

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
upload it on imgur then post the imgur link here to post pic

rickshaw hack #17, rookie
So you have always operated unfettered, but you have enough experience in the Shaw to work out 17 rickshaw hacks?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users