Guild Wars 2

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I won't be submitting for a refund. I got over 100 hours play time in. WvW is semi fun, but they missed the mark. Solo leveling was fun when there were events popping and people around, after the initial rush the zones pretty much sucked. Dungeons, holy fuck, they really screwed the pooch, poorly itemized, either to easy or to hard but not ever really tuned correctly, no group finder. But I support the direction they went with the title and I've spent some cash in the gem shop and they can keep my $60. I'll check it again if/when my current WoW nostalgia wears off.

Caliane

Much better itemization this time I think.

Pretty sure I might buy the hat, a couple of the wooden weapons, and maybe the costume.

Kindof want that quaggan pet too.

Engineers freaking out over grenade nerf. lol

Also this fucking guitar hero xmas mini event...
Me: FFS, its 1am?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm loving the CTF minigame. Nothing better than turning into a giant snowball and running down an entire team. I really hope this means we'll be getting CTF in sPvP soon.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Lol, the snowball fight and the guitar hero event had the same effect on me as well, except for me it was "holy shit, its almost 4am".

Regarding the engineer grenades nerf, 30% seemed a tad much; but upon testing it, its not as bad as it seemed, considering sigils work with them now.

On a side note, I know most people here are pvpers more than pvers, but does anyone have any tip for farming up decent amount of gold? I am working on my legendary axe for my warrior, and am partially done. However, I do have a few more expensive parts to complete (corrupted lodestones, icy runestones etc).

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
On a side note, I know most people here are pvpers more than pvers, but does anyone have any tip for farming up decent amount of gold? I am working on my legendary axe for my warrior, and am partially done. However, I do have a few more expensive parts to complete (corrupted lodestones, icy runestones etc).
Farm the grenth event. Get all oricalcum nodes every day. Do all 3 paths of COF every day and get yellow armor with the tokens and salvage it for ectos. Do arah money runs. When you do the dungeons use omnomberry bars since it increases the amount of silver the bosses drop.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
From what I've found, your best bet is generally doing dungeons. Between the loot and the completion bonus, you can make a decent amount of money with each run. I've found Fractals is the best when it comes to loot drops, though the trade-off is that the completion bonus is much lower (2-4s) since the dungeon really can't be "complete".

Another option is to collect the rare tradeskill ingredients (specifically ancient wood, orichalcum, and omnomberries) and sell them on the trading post. They're only found in Orr, Frostgorge Sound, and Southsun Cove. They can be collected once every 24 hours, but the limit is per character. They also move after every update. However, sites likeOrrmaps.comtends to be decent at updating where they are. Each sells for about 2s-3s, so if you do a full run and hit every node, it's pretty easy to make over a gold per day.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Thanks for the tips guys. The gathering, dungeons, etc, I have already been doing on a regular basis. The tip about salvaging the dungeon token rares, I have never thought of before, thanks. By my calculations I am around 150g and like 100 or so badge of honors away. I have also been farming certain areas of frostgorge sound for corrupted lodestones, but I find that very slow. I average 1, maybe 2 lodestones per hour, using omnomberry bars and magic find gear. Depending on drop rate of karka shells, that might be decent also, I think.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The grenth event is the best place for corrupted lodestones. Just get MF as high as possilbe and concentrate on killing the little ice elementals.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
6 month cut off sucks... I bought the preorder from their website for the beta and it just wasn't my cup of tea. Didn't see a way to get a refund at the time. I haven't even logged on since the game had released.
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png