Guild Wars 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Maybe your account was flagged somehow, I hadn't logged in since I checked some of the story content but that was before the first expansion so like, 3years+ ago and it just gave me the normal password recovery. Maybe your account info was shared with something else and a "hacker" got into it and got it flagged. Did you buy a physical copy? I could probably find my serial because I bought it digitally so I'd just need to figure out where and find the order on that site.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have been trying to get back into the game this weekend but I forgot my password, not having played in a few years. Their password reset feature is complete ass. Have to input your CD key to request a password reset email. What the fuck?

This is 2018. Everyone has their own little fucking online gaming platform(Battle.net, Arena.net, Uplay) that you have to log in through to download their games and they still expect you to write down your fucking CD key? Gladly, let me just log in to get it.. oh wait I can't, you retards. That and it's taking forever to get support to answer. Really makes me reconsider how badly I really want to play.

I think I ended up creating a ticket and explained the situation and they reset it no questions asked, took like 12 hours but it worked.

Tequatl has been shitting all over my hopes and dreams with carved bone spoons.

We're starting to get a handful of members into the stupid little guild I created, if you guys are coming back to check things out PM me and I'll get you added. Guilds are cross-realm and the only thing we can't do together is WvW if you're on a different realm. We can get a Hero Point train going to unlock specs and I'm willin to help newbs get their gliders in ass-ramville. If we get enough people I might actually create FoH.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Took them 4 days to answer my password reset request, as I didnt have the key at hand either. Was just a few weeks ago.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I think I ended up creating a ticket and explained the situation and they reset it no questions asked, took like 12 hours but it worked.

Tequatl has been shitting all over my hopes and dreams with carved bone spoons.

We're starting to get a handful of members into the stupid little guild I created, if you guys are coming back to check things out PM me and I'll get you added. Guilds are cross-realm and the only thing we can't do together is WvW if you're on a different realm. We can get a Hero Point train going to unlock specs and I'm willin to help newbs get their gliders in ass-ramville. If we get enough people I might actually create FoH.
I'm down. Just got the expansions (thx sale info). Had been waiting for that crap to go on sale for awhile.

Hekotat

Auto loot, all the mounts, finally make a legendary weapon.

Prepare your butthole for the grind that is Legendary crafting. Keep in mind Legendary looks cooler but ascended have better stats, you're basically grinding for a skin.

Auto-loot is going to take for fucking ever. Unless you farm SIlver Wastes constantly.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
He'll probably unlock the Tyria masteries just from grinding coin for the legendary, and he doesn't really need the legendary ones to craft the older legendaries IIRC.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Whats the deal with the new specs for the classes that come with HoT and PoF? Some of those look pretty bad ass. Is there an unlock quest chain that has to be done or something? I have a max level ranger is it worth leveling a new char or should I just bust out the level 80 boosts.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Farm hero points for HoT and PoF elites. Doesn't matter where (Core, HoT, or PoF) you get them, they all count. But hero points in Core are only worth 1, while those in HoT and PoF are worth 10 each. For my characters I usually get all the easy points in HoT, skipping the hard champions unless a group is there. Then finish up in PoF. Having a griffon really speeds things up, but a bunny does well too for the hard to reach points.

If you play WvW there are Proofs of Heroics that can be turned in. I usually save those for other things though. Farming hero points doesn't take that long.

Think you have to enter HoT and PoF to get that particular elite started. Don't recall.

About legendary weapons. They have the same stats as Ascended and you can change the stats on the fly to whatever you want. But the catch is that you lose your sigils.

Last edited:

Hekotat

You have to do the intro quest stuff and get to the open world to open up the specs then just use hero points.

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Prepare your butthole for the grind that is Legendary crafting. Keep in mind Legendary looks cooler but ascended have better stats, you're basically grinding for a skin.

Auto-loot is going to take for fucking ever. Unless you farm SIlver Wastes constantly.

Auto-Loot went pretty quick simply running the Labyrinth for a few hours total (for me). I did have a few left over XP-Boosters I used though. Also good coin when bags were still 7s or so, even with my shitty 70% MF base.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Auto-Loot went pretty quick simply running the Labyrinth for a few hours total (for me). I did have a few left over XP-Boosters I used though. Also good coin when bags were still 7s or so, even with my shitty 70% MF base.

I'll do that or farm silverwastes for insane money. I'm so burned out on the labrynthe I'll probably avoid it.