H1Z1 AutoRoyale: TWISTED METAL 2k18

Xevy

Log Wizard

Played a bit, my FPS drops to like 6 at the end, not sure why, but otherwise it's pretty fun. Gotta have a pro driver and good comms though.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Played a bit, my FPS drops to like 6 at the end, not sure why, but otherwise it's pretty fun. Gotta have a pro driver and good comms though.

Did you mark anything on the mini map? Doing so, and approaching the mark cost me between 50-60 FPS.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Nah, my team knew about that. According to the reddit it's DBG's problem. They fucked about 50% of the population's FPS with the patch and FPS drops as the game goes on and especially when ADS.

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Glad to see you having fun with a vehicle game! In case you guys want to try another Vehicle BR as well. notmycar

Disclaimer: Yes I'm shilling something I've been working on. We're sending alpha keys out in waves though and getting people in and getting feedback is extremely helpful. We're a pretty small team.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Speed, Violence, Momentum, Lift:

DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY GREEN SCREEN, I ALREADY KNOW. I forgot to turn my light on and I adjusted it earlier during the daylight so I was a fucking phantasm until I realized it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

I was watching Shroud play this yesterday. Seems pretty fun, BR meets Twisted Metal meets Spyhunter. Crossbow seems OP as fuck....1 hit on a car is like 40% HP.