H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Running through Pleasant, find someone and chase them about with my combat knife. Eventually shank them to death. Loot their body, instantly get an arrow to the head and die. Watch myself get looted, killer gets an arrow to his head.

Oldbased

> Than U
My shack covered with sticks, snares and barbed wire survived the night. I noticed both were about 85% this morning which is greater than decay so someone tried, probably nearly died and gave up.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
My shack covered with sticks, snares and barbed wire survived the night. I noticed both were about 85% this morning which is greater than decay so someone tried, probably nearly died and gave up.
Brick up the sides with animal traps like so:

rrr_img_88388.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
But it is still more a MMO than half the games listed in the other thread ( or some games that never will be ). Doesn't really qualify as a single/DM 16 player game either.
I think we need a new forum or rather sub forum. Games that are not MMO's but not single player.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
I am disappointed this got moved from the MMO page. This game is a MMO for sure. Persistant world, hundreds of other players, the ability to change the world.

Anyways, game is tons of fun. Certainly worth 20$ if you are into these kinds of games. Its like an online version of Fallout or Stalker.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I am disappointed this got moved from the MMO page. This game is a MMO for sure. Persistant world, hundreds of other players, the ability to change the world.
Vitality was making a stink in the Amod thread about it. Get enough others complaining and I'm sure it can be moved back. I don't know if I consider H1Z1 an MMO but it is defiantly an Online game and I think it fits that forum better.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is Rust or Dayz not persistent? Never played those just asking.

ETA: I'm surprised it was moved too considering planetside is still there.