H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
First hacker in a while that I've seen murdered us all tonight. Was running in a posse of 5 dudes that we kind of randomly assembled, all met in game so had to use ingame voice, but we were white hot death. Killed like 8 people in ranchito, collected a jeep and a truck and drove around making war. Finally aced two kids that sounded about 13 years old when we wrecked their cop car with arrows and took them out at bubbas, the salt was real. Collected their shotguns and military backpacks and life was good. 10 minutes later we're refueling and cooking some dank bear steaks and then everything was over. Jeep and the truck floated about 100 feet in to the air and exploded, then everyone fell over dead around our campfire. Some tears were shed, some steam names exchanged, much virginity of previously salty teenagers was assumed and we all parted ways.

The gods were extra kind to me though, as I respawned at the exact station at which our fun was ended. Make a quick sprint around, collected some bags, two ARs and all the ammo/medkits I could carry because the sperglords that ended it couldn't be bothered to loot anything.

So if anyone wants to log in to darkwood I have about 300 AR rounds that need spending sometime.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Well, considering a new hack has been found and distributed to 1 shot kill everyone in a designated radius, effectively killing everyone on the server in a single shot, they really don't have a choice. Words are worthless, I remember last week the supposed anti cheat was being deployed too and instead we got a new even more ridiculous game breaking hack that I've never seen before in any game.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For me the game is worthless until the Hacks are dealt with. When they fix those, I will consider getting me and a couple of friends together and trying it out.

Oldbased

> Than U
Well, considering a new hack has been found and distributed to 1 shot kill everyone in a designated radius, effectively killing everyone on the server in a single shot, they really don't have a choice. Words are worthless, I remember last week the supposed anti cheat was being deployed too and instead we got a new even more ridiculous game breaking hack that I've never seen before in any game.
In their defense they never said it was being deployed. We did. It was let out on a stream it was coming in about a week. That would have been the latter of last week, however he said in about a week. I am guessing it was delayed and since they hadn't released a solid firm date waited until yesterday. I believe it went in this morning but I am not 100% sure of it.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
In their defense they never said it was being deployed. We did. It was let out on a stream it was coming in about a week. That would have been the latter of last week, however he said in about a week. I am guessing it was delayed and since they hadn't released a solid firm date waited until yesterday. I believe it went in this morning but I am not 100% sure of it.
What was the update? : h1z1

Confirmed.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I dont think they will ever be instant banning, i think it has to gather information of them doing illegal activities first.

Oldbased

> Than U
Plus it isn't every hack just the ones they know are not false positives. Each downtime is supposed to be activating additional detections.
Haven't been playing much this week, been playing darkest dungeons Ash got me hooked on. It is a terrible terrible game I can't stop playing.

Oldbased

> Than U
New base stuff is interesting. Not as interesting as my shack that has been standing since the wipe untouched only to have me finally put stuff in it last night ( 14 metal walls/foundation/doors/shelters ) 1 hour before patch only to have it looted/destroyed by 1 hour after patch came up. The idiots who did it and most likely had ESP going since it sat 15 days untouched only to be looted in a 2 hour window regarding base stuff used the stuff to build a base only 100 meters away.
Bunch of dudes with a BEST tag before names.

Good news is now I have a testing target for my 30 seconds or less base destruction technique. I just need some supplies.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I hope everything is fixed. Me and several of my friends built a pretty significant base.. two levels, lots of boxes and such of goodies. Hopefully there is enough of us to keep it up and going. I didn't think there would be much of a point to a base on a PvP server but it really adds an extra layer to the game. Kinda cool to always have a couple of people hanging around to group up and make runs. Also nice to have items such as backpacks and other survival gear always available.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Night time is actually night time now. Looks alot better. Harder to see people, you actually see people using their flashlights, but thye need to make it so its attached to your body, or hat/helmet, something.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ash and I now on a different server. Got a base with walls up and putting in shacks. Next I start adding the new upper stuff.

We enjoying the darkness. I ran straight into a bear then 2 wolves. I couldn't even see them behind me it was so dark as I ran but I could sure as hell hear them. Ran into my base ( literally ) opened door and waiting for daylight now lol.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Theyve added a grouping/squad system. I assume it works via commands as its not in the options but when youre grouped up everyones name is always visible and yellow instead of white.

Also can finally change the fucking keys in game now, about god damn time.

W

Wrathcaster

Haven't checked in on the game, or indeed gamed at all in a few months, but figured I'd pop in and ask. What's the state of the game? I remember getting a refund because of the whole airdrop fiasco, but just wanted to see what it's like so long since Early Access started. Also, has the switchover to Daybreak impacted anything at all?

I see some comments about hacks in here, seems like they aren't too common. This true?

I've got some free time soon, trying to decide whether I want to give H1Z1 another chance or just go back to Overpoch.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They have fixed alot and they keep fixing alot. They seem to post about alot of new stuff incoming. They said new Male model with 10 slots by the end of the month, then the female model shortly after. They added Satchel and framed one graphics and they are close to adding weapons equipted on the player while not being equipped in their hands. Like gun/knife on the hip. Shotgun/AR/Rile on the back. Zombies are getting turned up as the weeks go by. Hordes incoming very soon.

Hackers can be a problem, but they are not as bad as they once were. I wont say there are none, because there is. Battle Royale is a blast. Its your 20 bucks, but the game has improved no doubt.