H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Meh, I just don't understand the appeal of these games when everyone just runs around and shoots everyone else. What's the purpose? Oh hey, I gathered some stuff and the first guy that saw me unloaded every bullet he had into for my satchel and arrows. What's the fucking point.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Meh, I just don't understand the appeal of these games when everyone just runs around and shoots everyone else. What's the purpose? Oh hey, I gathered some stuff and the first guy that saw me unloaded every bullet he had into for my satchel and arrows. What's the fucking point.
I'm with you on this one.

Sometimes you have a fun run, meet some....interesting characters, and it's a blast.

The other 95% of the time you get killed by some kid camping in a corner. It's what these game types are about.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
It's all about playing with friends, if you aren't playing with friends you're gonna have a bad time. The fact you all post here, read this thread and refuse to join the forum mumble and play with us is crazy to me.

Yeah you might get smashed by some nerd hiding behind a corner but your bros are right behind you ready to put a bullet in his head, loot your shit and meet up with you back at base.

With the new base health increase, we need more people to play so it doesn't take years to break down a gate.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm with you on this one.

Sometimes you have a fun run, meet some....interesting characters, and it's a blast.

The other 95% of the time you get killed by some kid camping in a corner. It's what these game types are about.
It comes in spurts for me but yeah, getting a couple of running mates makes all the difference in the world. You gotta decide what you're willing to accept and what you want to accomplish in a sitting. If i'm going gathering for base materials and I really don't want to die then I play totally different and have certain expectations. If I want to go through Ranchito or PV then I have to accept that i'm probably going to die a lot and probably by a hacker. I dump the majority of my stuff at the base, take a light load, and hope for the best.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I agree. Doesn't even sound slightly fun to me.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
The adrenaline rush is real. Won 2 2v1 fights today with an inventory full of mats and ammo, my blood was pumping so hard and to win was like anything I've experienced other than playing ultima online back 19 years ago.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
It's all about playing with friends, if you aren't playing with friends you're gonna have a bad time. The fact you all post here, read this thread and refuse to join the forum mumble and play with us is crazy to me.

Yeah you might get smashed by some nerd hiding behind a corner but your bros are right behind you ready to put a bullet in his head, loot your shit and meet up with you back at base.

With the new base health increase, we need more people to play so it doesn't take years to break down a gate.
I actually havent played much, maybe 10 minutes in the last few weeks. I hear you in mumble now, but trying to remember my transmit button lol
wink.png

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
These games arent for everyone thats for damned sure. Its like playing MMo's now days, everyoen can fucking solo but its an MMO? that shit dont sound fun, but obviously people love it.

different people, different tastes.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I actually havent played much, maybe 10 minutes in the last few weeks. I hear you in mumble now, but trying to remember my transmit button lol
wink.png
...aaand killed by a hacker within 15 minutes (teleported behind me in the bathroom). My time is worth more than this, so I'm done for now.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
These games arent for everyone thats for damned sure. Its like playing MMo's now days, everyoen can fucking solo but its an MMO? that shit dont sound fun, but obviously people love it.

different people, different tastes.
I don't disagree in the slightest. I've just about quit all MMOs at this point. I still play FFXIV but that's it. Nothing on the horizon to even get excited about either. Damn shame.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Doesn't work*! I tried that to alt-tab and look at a map for 10 seconds, came back and someone from Rerolled in the mumble server killed me, was too damn funny =D

He never ressed me either QQ

*I think the players render before the bushes do

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Doesn't work*! I tried that to alt-tab and look at a map for 10 seconds, came back and someone from Rerolled in the mumble server killed me, was too damn funny =D

He never ressed me either QQ

*I think the players render before the bushes do
Someone photoshop a pedobear face on that and it's gold!

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Animations with the bow still buggy as hell.
Yep, you get stuck in the pull back animation far to much. You have to drop the bow and break for the hills if someone is chasing you.

sucks to lose a wooden bow. Twine isnt all that common. you can find it, but its not rare, but a notch above it.

Im hoping we get a nice patch, i know they are close with the weapons appearing on the character, new models and zombie hordes. Hopefully this week sometime.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hordes are unofficially on some servers. 10+ zombies. Tovar Vmax of newb areas. My server is basically clan warfare with everyone coordinating colors. Pretty fun most of the time. Very rough for casuals.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Man that bug where it doesnt let you aim until you fire a round is really fucking annoying.