H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Oldbased

> Than U
Server we play on was fucked. Infinity backpacks and literally, LITERALLY nothing else. It was hilarious. Then we switched to Server B. Infinity guns, ammo, twine, everything. EXCEPT: Backpacks. I shit you not I killed 20+ armed people and only framed backpacks except one guy had a blue backpack. Kind of funny.

It was pretty awesome having 150 pistol shots, but the server was medium pop so it was a goddamn fox hunt the entire time.
Ya was a bug dependent on the random states servers were in last patch. Some servers had nothing, not even caps, others had floods of items except certain things.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Dev just posted that a new male model with more customization and female model will be incoming soon! There is going to be so many chick characters running around haha

Oldbased

> Than U
Dev just posted that a new male model with more customization and female model will be incoming soon! There is going to be so many chick characters running around haha
Chick characters with male voices. Tranny city. Will kill every fucking one of them.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I need more dudes to play this with. Add my steam Bainataurm if any of you fine folks want to hunt other players/engage in general shenanigans.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
We got hit by hackers tonight first time I've confirmed once since wipe. Ported into our houses looted all the ammo and shot Ash in the head. Using our shit as a ATM machine.
yeah, they are banning them frequently no doubt about it, you see alot less of them, but they are still out there.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm so so sick of dying from bugs.

Like, I understand dying is a part of the game. But spending 2 hours getting geared up, only to have a wolf attack you and your character locking up and being unable to attack or sprint away it just obnoxious.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i killed this guy in a house just now, he had all 3 big guns on him, very little ammo. i had to make a choice and finally ditch the bow. I never been without a bow, but i have like 50 rounds on the 1911, 30 on the rifle, and 20 on the AR. It was a tough choice, but the bow had to go, but now now i have nothing to kill zombies with! lol without making a shitload of noise I wish they would let you equip a melee weapon along with the guns. Kinda sux you have to make a choice! Later bow!

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So. Lizard Squad is doing a DDoS attack on SoE/Daybreak games in the middle of the night? they are so cool.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Uhh when I try and launch the game it just goes to the launchpad but then that blacks out and nothing. Revalidated my files and it still does that.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Uhh when I try and launch the game it just goes to the launchpad but then that blacks out and nothing. Revalidated my files and it still does that.
that black thing was from the DDoS attacks. i havent had any problems getting in this evening.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Playing on a medium population server and I found the weird mansion/garage deal in the north-west of the map is the single best place for weapons I've ever seen. I have 3 AR-15s in storage(1 on my and my friend's person) 2 hunting rifles(with one on each person as well) and entirely too many pistols. Ammo is sparse but a couple of lucky zombie kills and now we have a pile of that as well. I've still never once seen a weapon in the police station so walking into the mansion and finding 2 ARs and a hunting rifle in one go was astounding to me.