Halloween 2019

Haus

<Silver Donator>
We have had an explosion of houses getting flipped in my neighborhood this year, and they are getting bought by young families with young kids. So I figure this would be a solid Halloween in the neighborhood. Apparently all these new families decided to haul all their kids the 5 miles over to Highland Park/Preston Hollow for the more serious score. I actually can't blame them, end result, I had a grand total of around 10 kids come by. But now I have a 10lb bag of diabetes to distribute at my office on Monday, including a box from Sam's of full sized bars I always get to selectively reward the kids who really put in some effort.

IMG_20191102_082900[1].jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We have had an explosion of houses getting flipped in my neighborhood this year, and they are getting bought by young families with young kids. So I figure this would be a solid Halloween in the neighborhood. Apparently all these new families decided to haul all their kids the 5 miles over to Highland Park/Preston Hollow for the more serious score. I actually can't blame them, end result, I had a grand total of around 10 kids come by. But now I have a 10lb bag of diabetes to distribute at my office on Monday, including a box from Sam's of full sized bars I always get to selectively reward the kids who really put in some effort.

yea thats why i put out the shit candy early on and hand out good candy in the end. the bussed in black kids get to the good neighborhod early in the day, i guess to hit all the good spots first. and neighborhood parents come around later on

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
yea thats why i put out the shit candy early on and hand out good candy in the end. the bussed in black kids get to the good neighborhod early in the day, i guess to hit all the good spots first. and neighborhood parents come around later on
giphy.gif

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider

View attachment 229321

I think this is the first post you didn’t mention Mrs. Haus in.

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users