Halloween 2019

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Boy, and you thought you really needed to check your kids CANDY for needles and razor blades...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I ever tell you guys about the time I took a dump in some guy's jack o lantern?

Back in 2006, they where having a carving contest at the chow hall. Well someone in the room directly below me had carved a pumpkin and set it out for the night to dry out. I have no idea why we even knew that with the way the rooms were setup but one of us saw it. Anyways 3 young dumb Marines bored on a weeknight get the bright idea to fuck with it some how. One of my roommates goes down and gets it. Once we have it we think about how to fuck it and decide on someone taking a shit in it. None of them had to go so I took it into the bathroom and filled it up. Was very hard trying to hover over a pumpkin and line everything up.

I ended up getting everything in the pumpkin and the same roommate who grabbed it originally took it back down. Next morning woke up and the pumpkin wasnt there. In the following days never heard anything about it, never got told dont shit in anyones pumpkins at formation. I wish I could have seen that reaction.

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Fadaar

That guy
Probably better they didn't say anything at formation, I imagine you'd have a crusty ass eagle eye Gunny waiting to see who cracks the wrong smirk. They're crafty fuckers like that.

sultanoslack

Trakanon Raider
raggedy anne.jpg
GRB1jIW.jpg

Pretty sure I pulled this off the old boards on November 2, 2014 out of that years Halloween thread. This is what I expect to see in this years Halloween thread, not the current bull shit in this thread.

• 7Like
  • 4Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure I pulled this off the old boards on November 2, 2014 out of that years Halloween thread. This is what I expect to see in this years Halloween thread, not the current bull shit in this thread.

Sorry bro, I just don't look like that anymore.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
My son wanted to be "Hollow Knight" so I tossed this together.

cp_thumbs__0001_Life.jpg
20191031_165354.jpg

Wasn't a ton of work, he loved it, and he got tons of comments and praise all night. Feels good :)

• 34Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 35 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nice work on the costume!!!, not so nice work on the missing 50 cent outlet cover!

• 9Worf
  • 2Like

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
We are moving in to our new house, I'm going to swap out all the gross outlets with a different screwless plate look. I knew someone was going to catch that. :p

I actually bought a $6 hard plastic candy bag pumpkin from Walmart, cut eyes out on it, used drywall spackle to fill in the face/other random spots. I put two bolts through the top and superglued them in. Cut out the mandibles from $4 craft foam sheet. Glued them to the pumpkin/bolts. Put drywall spackle all over them to give them a smooth appearance. Spray painted the whole thing, and then spray epoxied it. Cut out black women's pantyhose $3 for the eyes, hot glued them in. Hot glued sheets of foam on the inside to make it comfy/stable.

20191028_110539.jpg
20191028_110548.jpg
20191028_111638.jpg
20191028_111652.jpg

• 11Like

Siliconemelons

I can see you in walmart picking up random pupkin buckets and test fitting them on your kids head... people of walmart.com ;-) JK looks great, nice job well done!

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Hah jokes on you, I was alone and trying them on my own head! It was too big though. I thought I would have to cut the neck out and pad it or something, but my kids head just barely fit.

This is 100% the most dead one of these Halloween threads has ever been. Where's that Halloween spirit?!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I learned from my past halloween that the black kids get bussed in early in the day, so i just leave out like peppermints and little starbusts for em. Then later on when i see white kids on my cctv i start handing out the real candy

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users