Halloween is upon us!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Has anyone ever done those haunted house attractions? I want to take my son and nephews (12-13 y.o). Wondering if they will think it's corny, or be legitimately scared.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Has anyone ever done those haunted house attractions? I want to take my son and nephews (12-13 y.o). Wondering if they will think it's corny, or be legitimately scared.
Depends widely on which one you go to, also helps to bring some one that gets scared easily. Best one I went to didn't have a whole lot of actors but fucked up rooms with blood everywhere, had one where the floor dropped like an inch right before all the walls started spinning while shit right out of silent hill moved only when the lights went out, got fucked up when strobe light turned on etc.

Went to another one that had shitty rooms, shitty actors, shitty effects. Total waste of money.

Short version, ask around.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
at 12-13 the Haunted Hayride they had in my local town was scary as shit.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Old School is creepy as shit

qepuhe9a.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i went to one when i was around 7 and it actually wasnt that scary. i was wearing my skeleton costume, it was home made so it must have impressed the actors because some of them broke character to compliment me on it. they urged me to help scare my dad and sister which worked a charm because my dad and sis both jumped when i grabbed them from behind. my sis screamed her head off. was badass.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Halloween is for children and sluts... this thread should be about sluts.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My roomate was a dumpster baby a couple years ago....I think he should bring it back this year.

rrr_img_45660.jpg
rrr_img_45661.jpg

conexes

Molten Core Raider
i'm kind of a worthless cripple and need a cane to get around, any decent costume ideas or am i going as dr house for the third year?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The baddest contract killer to ever live:
collateral1.jpeg

Already got the suit, just gotta grey my hair and bloody up my face a bit:
rrr_img_45175.jpg
Shame nobody will get who you are and you'll spend the whole time answering "who are you meant to be" or "why didnt you come in costume"

Shame nobody will get who you are and you'll spend the whole time answering "who are you meant to be" or "why didnt you come in costume"
I'm worried about this too, but it's more for myself than anything I guess. I like to think of Halloween as the one night I'm allowed to cosplay.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People aren't going to get a lot of costumes unless they are wildfire in pop culture.

I went as Yukon Cornelius a few years ago, and since I'm a ginger with a magnificent beard it worked perfectly. Except only like 4 people outside my circle of friends knew who I was. I lost a little bit of my faith in America that night.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
asked my wife to dress up as a hooker and then i showed her a picture of my favorite one.....
rrr_img_45672.jpg

or should could dress up as my current hooker.....
rrr_img_45673.jpg