Halloween is upon us!

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I am going as a ninja. Not very original I know, but the group I am going to party with has been calling me the ginjah-ninja lately. I have red hair, and at some point this summer we were hanging around a bonfire and I started attacking people... in slow motion... and then pantomiming the excessively violent effects of these attacks. As you might imagine, alcohol was involved.

So now I am going to go as an orange ninja, with gingerbread throwing stars, and possibly some ginger ale and ginersnaps in there somewhere too. I might even make some tiny ninjas out of ginger roots that look like people and just plant them on people all stealthy like. I will probably just wear a mask covering the lower part of my face and then spike my hair to make it look even more ridiculous.

Anyways I will try to avoid attacking too many people as I do not want things to get out of control. I would hate for anyone to get severely Ginjured.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
This is a really awesome idea.

L35tch3.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have an 80's theme this year. I need some ideas..I have a few.. Wanted to do Ghostbusters but friends are being lame.. We did smurfs years ago which resulted in a huge fight and the cops being told to just grab smurfs lol. Might even do rodger rabbit.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shame nobody will get who you are and you'll spend the whole time answering "who are you meant to be" or "why didnt you come in costume"
I wore the suit from american psycho and people knew who I was before I could give out my business card

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Gonna have to lose at least part of that beard to officially participate bro!