Hangover 3

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hangover 2 was one of the most horrible comedies ive seen in a long time. basically it was hangover 1 but lamer. why would you be looking forward to this? just go watch the first hangover again and then youve seen all its sequels.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I wasnt able to make it through the 2nd movie, I did love the first one though

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
hangover 2 was one of the most horrible comedies ive seen in a long time. basically it was hangover 1 but lamer. why would you be looking forward to this? just go watch the first hangover again and then youve seen all its sequels.
Goddammit... agreed.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chuk nailed that.

HO2 was HO1 minus the funny

jdavis89_sl

shitlord
Hangover 2 wasn't that bad, just mediocre. I didn't care for the first one either. Trying to hard for the catchy one-liners that people use over and over again for the next month.

Sterling

El Presidente
It isn't so much that the 2nd was bad, it was that it was essentially the same fucking movie as the first one. If it was released on it's own it would have been a reasonable movie I guess. If this 3rd one is the exact same shit for a 3rd time that's just terrible.

Unless the whole movie is Zack Galifinakis and Ken Jeong, fuck than noise, first 2 blew, and I say that liking Bradley Cooper usually.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Hangover 2 wasn't that bad, just mediocre. I didn't care for the first one either. Trying to hard for the catchy one-liners that people use over and over again for the next month.
Oh no, Hangover 2 fucking sucked dude. Unfortunately it pulled enough money in early to merit this more than likely abortion of a sequel.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Unless the whole movie is Zack Galifinakis and Ken Jeong, fuck than noise, first 2 blew, and I say that liking Bradley Cooper usually.
Is Ken Jeong that small asian dude who says gangster things in an outrageous accent that's way over the top?

If so, you named the 2 least funny people to have ever been on screen

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i disagree
rrr_img_12624.jpg

rrr_img_12624.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
First movie tried too hard. I actually thought Andy from the office was the funniest, and that's not saying much because the bar was set real low. Zack Galifinutsack is completely unfunny all the time.. I think the only times I laughed were when he said things like "Classic phil" and mimicked phil. Abortion of a movie.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
One was ok, it got over hyped for whatever reason and that's why i think now it seems like it sucked. It's not particularly memorable. I remember loling at "Paging Dr Faggot", whatshisname jumping out of the car naked, and some other nonsense. So it was ok.

Didn't see 2, no interest. Same for 3.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
One was ok, it got over hyped for whatever reason and that's why i think now it seems like it sucked. It's not particularly memorable. I remember loling at "Paging Dr Faggot", whatshisname jumping out of the car naked, and some other nonsense. So it was ok.

Didn't see 2, no interest. Same for 3.
Is that the general bro consensus at your crossfit gym, bro?