Happy 12/21/12 guys

Neki

Molten Core Raider
So what time is the apocalypse? Got to plan ahead on my final resting place and all that.

Lumie, Care to comment if you are reading this?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
EST is what matters. I am still waiting for another 4 hours. come at me, end of the world.

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
Welcome to the future bitches. 21st is over half gone in NZ. So the likely result is once we tick over to the 22nd, you faggots will all burn and die on the 21st in your mayan time fail world.

As a precaution, I'll be flying over the ocean on my way to canada tomorrow. I will arrive 2 hours before I leave because why the fuck not.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Oh noes! The world is burning up everywhere and we are all dead and this is a form of hell and.... Yeah, this is pretty lame.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Damnit, I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Why don't any of the useful prophecies ever come true...

Let me know when the bullshit's over. I gotta do some overtime this weekend. With that said, I'm packing a piece in case some crazy comes barging into my workplace.

Gonna go sleep for now.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dec 21, 2012 11:11 AM GMT is when the actual alignment occurs, so 3:11AM PST or 6:11AM EST. That's when the calendar expires and the solstice peaks or what the fuck ever. It's just another December 21st lol.

rad

Lord of Guk
Weee am I the only one who has a dark pit of death forming on the front lawn? Fuck that gypsie was right, should of worn a condom.

cosmic_cs_sl

shitlord
Lumie planned for FoH forums to die before 12/21/12 so he won't have to answer to us
frown.png

frown.png

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I had a friend over and we watched end-of-the-world and disaster flicks all day. Now I feel disappointed that there wasn't even something strange that happened!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just hit 11:11 in Europe. They have taken the bridge and the second hall. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There's a graveyard at the end of my driveway. At one point I thought the dead were rising from the grave, but it just turned out to be the gardener, so I waved. He didn't wave back....