HAPPY!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: HAPPY!

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2017-12-06

Creator: Grant Morrison, Darick Robertson

Cast: Christopher Meloni, Patton Oswalt, Medina Senghore, Ritchie Coster, Lili Mirojnick, Patrick Fischler

Overview: Corrupt ex-cop turned hitman Nick Sax's life is changed forever by a relentlessly positive, imaginary blue winged horse named Happy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
m7EkgEgYxiHCgMJP5FJ6JPWUg7u.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]HAPPY![/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-12-06[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Corrupt ex-cop turned hitman Nick Sax's life is changed forever by a relentlessly positive, imaginary blue winged horse named Happy.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Didn't see a TMDB link for it. First full episode up on Youtube. Pilot was pretty good.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been looking forward to this, anything by the Crank guys is at least a watch from me. Plus I miss Stabler...

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought it wasn't starting till 2018!?! Downloading to catch up.... really looking forward to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
One one hand, I love me some Grant Morrison - The Invisibles was probably the most underrated comic of the 90s.

On the other hand, this seems like Morrison thought "Man, they should make a Preacher tv series", with angels and devils being real, graphic violence, and everyone important being related to someone (Nick & kid, Mob Boss & Lady Cop).

I think I liked this more than the Preacher pilot, but I'm not sure this will be appointment TV either.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Casting is certainly on point for this. Chris Meloni was Detective Stabler for so long that he is imprinted on the public conscience as "ex good cop" with just the barest hint.

Certainly fucked up, but in a fun way.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Chris Meloni was Detective Stabler for so long that he is imprinted on the public conscience as "ex good cop" with just the barest hint.

He's a good actor. He was great as Gene in the Netflix Wet Hot American Summer seasons.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also the highlight of the first two Harold and Kumar films, first time I realized the guy can disappear into a role and be insanely funny.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the first scene of the show was kingsmen levels of awesome

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
This show is fucking amazing. It's Deadpool with Christopher Meloni.

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
How's this show compared to the comic? I fuckin' loved the comic, and amazed they made a show out of it.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Haven't read the comic, but if the comic is insane, then they did a good adaptation lol

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I love this show. I have never read the comic but this has kind a Deadpool vibe in it's own unique way. Probably my favorite show on TV right.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
deadpool was a fucking atrocious movie

• 2Picard
TV show information provided by The Movie Database