Hard Knocks - Cincinnati Bengals

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Unless Dalton's leg literally rips off on the practice field, I don't see how this is going to be great television.

I mean, it's a reality TV show, they can manufacture story lines based on if certain charismatic newbies make it or not (much like half of Miami's Hard Knocks season last year) to make it somewhat entertaining, but I don't see how it can begreattelevision.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Living in Cincinnati and having the dubious honor of being a Bengals fan for the last 20 years I am happy to see them on Hard Knocks again. The Oklahoma Drill had me so fired up that I wanted to jump up off the couch and hit someone. Then I remembered I am fat and old so I sat my ass down again before I pulled something.

Tea_sl

shitlord
I'm surprised we didn't get to see Margus Hunt and Orson Charles in the Oklahoma Drill because they were blowing people the fuck up. I'm impressed with the external shots that manage to make Cincy look decent instead of the shithole that it is. I thought the first episode was a little dry. Needs more Zimmer and the tight end coach Hayes. They make for good television. Dalton, Green, Atkins are the big names and they are boring as fuck. Even Pacman is boring now. Whitworth is awesome, but he didn't even make the trip to Atlanta. There are going to be some good battles this season though. We've got legit battles for starters at center, tight end, wide receiver, and safety in addition to battles to make the team on both lines where the Bengals have good depth. Margus Hunt is also an interesting rookie that they'll probably spend some time with.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So what do we think of Andy's wife? She's hot, but is she starting NFL QB hot? Some of the wives on this show have been banging.

Tea_sl

shitlord
She's more girl next door, which I personally find much preferable to like Tannehill's bitch.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's Hard Knocks, it's good television. I'd watch all 32 teams like this every preseason if it was humanly possible. Hope one day we get 2-3 per preseason instead of just one. Hope the Browns weekly series comes back too.

Lahiri_sl

shitlord
So what do we think of Andy's wife? She's hot, but is she starting NFL QB hot? Some of the wives on this show have been banging.
Andy's wife is cute, but surprisingly thick for a pilates instructor. Jones' wife on the other hand is downright frightening.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's Hard Knocks, it's good television. I'd watch all 32 teams like this every preseason if it was humanly possible. Hope one day we get 2-3 per preseason instead of just one. Hope the Browns weekly series comes back too.
My wife, who hasn't watched a football game in her entire life, likes this show. It's bizarre.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Cincinnati isn't relevant? Seems like quite a few people are picking them to represent the AFC in the superbowl this year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Watching the hotel shenanigans might be my favorite part about this show. The level of coverage into the preseason games in in-depth enough to make me actually want to watch the preseason games.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hope that HBO and the NFL can come up with a way to make relevant teams do this.
Most teams in the NFL don't want any part of the 3-ring-circus distraction that is Hard Knocks during their training camp. Only the Bengals, who have a history of having one of the most poorly run front offices in the league, continue to agree to allowing the camera access. I guarantee you that HBO didn't want to use the same team for the second time in 4 years, but they probably don't have many other options at this point. Can you imagine Bill Belichick or Tom Coughlin agreeing to let cameras in? No way.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Always hate watching guys get cut. Feel especially shitty for those 3 this episode since they had that meeting and I imagine it's gotta suck for them seeing that. Also hate seeing owner GM's.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
This season seems boring as hell.

"Some WR that's only been there for a couple weeks, that we never bothered to mention before because he just doesn't matter, will be bumped up to 5 minutes of running time, because we have nothing else to air. Look, his name is spelled funny! Please keep watching!"

Bleh.

I really think the show needs to be expanded to cover all 32 teams every year. (Or at least a division.) It'll be pretty shallow, but it's not like those five in-depth minutes with Jheranie Whoever were well spent either.