Hardcore Henry (2015)

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hardcore Henry

Tagline: First they made him dangerous. Then they made him mad.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Ilya Naishuller

Cast: Sharlto Copley, Haley Bennett, Danila Kozlovsky, Tim Roth, Andrei Dementiev, Ilya Naishuller, Darya Charusha, Will Stewart, Svetlana Ustinova, Cyrus Arnold, Oleg Poddubnyy, Jack Hahn, Jake Karlen

Release: 2015-09-12

Runtime: 97

Plot: Henry, a newly resurrected cyborg who must save his wife/creator from the clutches of a psychotic tyrant with telekinetic powers, AKAN, and his army of mercenaries. Fighting alongside Henry is Jimmy, who is Henry's only hope to make it through the day. Hardcore takes place over the course of one day, in Moscow, Russia.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
[CONTAINER][POSTER]View attachment 130229[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Hardcore Henry (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ilya Naishuller[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sharlto Copley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Haley Bennett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danila Kozlovskiy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tim Roth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrei Dementiev[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ilya Naishuller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Darya Charusha[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Will Stewart[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Svetlana Ustinova[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cyrus Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oleg Poddubnyy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jack Hahn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake Karlen[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-09-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]97[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Henry, a newly resurrected cyborg who must save his wife/creator from the clutches of a psychotic tyrant with telekinetic powers, AKAN, and his army of mercenaries. Fighting alongside Henry is Jimmy, who is Henry's only hope to make it through the day. Hardcore takes place over the course of one day, in Moscow, Russia.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Looks fun if you aren't prone to motion sickness...

Strap in. Hardcore Henry is one of the most unflinchingly original wild-rides to hit the big screen in a long time: You remember nothing. Mainly because you?ve just been brought back from the dead by your wife (Haley Bennett). She tells you that your name is Henry. Five minutes later, you are being shot at, your wife has been kidnapped, and you should probably go get her back. Who?s got her? His name?s Akan (Danila Kozlovsky); he?s a powerful warlord with an army of mercenaries, and a plan for world domination. You?re also in an unfamiliar city of Moscow, and everyone wants you dead. Everyone except for a mysterious British fellow called Jimmy (Sharlto Copley.) He may be on your side, but you aren?t sure. If you can survive the insanity, and solve the mystery, you might just discover your purpose and the truth behind your identity. Good luck, Henry. You?re likely going to need it?

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
qfWLO0iXmbvxzyk0ez4pXrgkRDM.jpg

Title: Hardcore Henry

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Ilya Naishuller

Cast: Sharlto Copley, Haley Bennett, Danila Kozlovsky, Tim Roth, Andrei Dementiev, Ilya Naishuller, Darya Charusha, Will Stewart, Svetlana Ustinova, Cyrus Arnold, Oleg Poddubnyy, Jack Hahn, Jake Karlen

Release: 2015-09-12

Runtime: 97

Plot: Henry, a newly resurrected cyborg who must save his wife/creator from the clutches of a psychotic tyrant with telekinetic powers, AKAN, and his army of mercenaries. Fighting alongside Henry is Jimmy, who is Henry's only hope to make it through the day. Hardcore takes place over the course of one day, in Moscow, Russia.

Fadaar

That guy
Now I've never had motion sickness in a theater, but dear Christ I'd be worried about seeing this on the big screen. Seems like a fucking awesome movie to watch drunk with friends though.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Heard about this. Reminds me of this sweet video. Don't know if the novelty will hold up for 90 minutes but I'll still check it out.

Fadaar

That guy
Heard about this. Reminds me of this sweet video. Don't know if the novelty will hold up for 90 minutes but I'll still check it out.

I know everyone's seen it, but Smack My Bitch Up is the first thing I think of still. NSFW version, then again the lyrics really aren't either.

Caliane

haha, this looks both awful, and awesome at the same time. The camera tricks required are remarkable.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Actually, I think the same guy / crew making the movie made that video. Think it's what got them the traction needed to get the film greenlit.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Actually, I think the same guy / crew making the movie made that video. Think it's what got them the traction needed to get the film greenlit.
It is the same people, yeah. Especially the director, Ilya Naishuller. No need for greenlighting though; it was self-financed for the most part with support from Timur Bekmambetov (Night/Day Watch, Wanted), and the Bad Motherfucker video got them enough attention for a successful (~$250k) Indiegogo campaign to finish the CGI/post-production and then they sold the completed film for like $10M to a distributor.

Needless to say, I cannot fucking wait to finally see it in a theater. Been following this ever since I first saw the video.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
1) this will be the next movie blamed for a mass shooting
2) edgar winter as the bad guy is an odd choice

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I will probably wait to see it on a smaller screen due to motion sickness, but it does look pretty bad ass.

Fadaar

That guy
It is the same people, yeah. Especially the director, Ilya Naishuller. No need for greenlighting though; it was self-financed for the most part with support from Timur Bekmambetov (Night/Day Watch, Wanted), and the Bad Motherfucker video got them enough attention for a successful (~$250k) Indiegogo campaign to finish the CGI/post-production and then they sold the completed film for like $10M to a distributor.

Needless to say, I cannot fucking wait to finally see it in a theater. Been following this ever since I first saw the video.
I actually met Timur once, man is he one energetic and eccentric little guy. Fun as hell to talk to. Dude's head is so full of crazy ideas it's ridiculous.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Saw this trailer before Deadpool. I just don't get the draw, it seems as cheesy (and unnecessary) a gimmick as 3D, to me. I'd rather just have an action movie.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database