He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Qhue

Trump's Staff
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Vote
Title: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Animation

First aired: 2021-09-16

Creator: Rob David

Cast: Yuri Lowenthal, David Kaye, Grey DeLisle, Antony Del Rio, Kimberly Brooks, Trevor Devall, Judy Alice Lee, Roger Craig Smith, Fred Tatasciore, Ben Diskin, Tom Kenny, Max Mitchell, Max Stubington

Overview: Mighty teen Adam and his heroic squad of misfits discover the legendary power of Grayskull — and their destiny to defend Eternia from sinister Skeletor.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This is the other He-Man series on Netflix. First part dropped today and is very Generation Z focused.

The overall aesthetic is very WildStar and I keep thinking 'there has to be a game version of this right??'

There are cringe elements, but I do like a couple of the things they did with this reboot such as ditching the silly secret identity business and making the Masters of the Universe also powered-up characters.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Drastically better than She-Man by KSmith, but sadly - about as entertaining as Dinotrux

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Its the same animation house as Trollhunters. You can see the visual style elements that are consistent with their earlier work, but they have made some significant improvements so that stuff is much more fluid. They also do a great job of having a diverse 'cast' without it being noticeable.

Caliane

the usual places have all been shitting on this one, for the same reasons as the others. IDK though, this one feels more like a Beastwars scenario.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Season 3 of this dropped this week. Decent enough storytelling and interesting reworks of the various characters. I especially liked what happened with Ork-0

The finale "The End of the Beginning" however sets up

Hordak and the Evil Horde, with Hordak voiced by Kevin Conroy.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database