Hearthstone

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They will be handing out another 100 keys sometime tonight after 10pm PDT. Not sure what bots everyone is screaming about in the comments. I mean I understand there are Facebook bots, mostly used by advertising firms, but it doesn't take that long to message them and get in the top 100?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
They'll be handing out another 100 before that, at around 5 pm pdt.

About bots, there are probably tens to hundreds of bots set up now to send 100 pms from 100 different accounts the second a post is made. All the keys would be gone in 2s regardless, but its pretty shitty you know at least some of those keys are going to bots to be resold. All they would have to do is say something like pm "fuzzy pickles" for a beta key and use a different phrase each time then at least everyone would be on equal footing.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Next wave just went out. I had reloadthis reloading the FB page every 5s. Soon as I saw the message I hit enter on my pre-typed message. Fingers crossed.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I thought I'd receive a notification when they posted it (the red 1 or whatever) so I wasn't chain refreshing. By the time I saw it it was 1 minute ago and 1500 likes rofl.

Crone

With a new baby in the house a game like this is exactly what I'm looking for. I can play it one handed and not be at a dis advantage. Of course because of the baby I'm never able to hit up these give aways either. Lol

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I am heartily enjoying watching streamers hand their opponents 3-for-1s, then blame their loss on "RNG" or the opponent's class being broken.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I've got this cheesedick warlock/murloc deck that I never actually get to beat anyone with. If I win it'salwaysa concede. This pissed me off until I decided to visualize that they're flipping the table and throwing their cards in rage on their way out.

Played against this shaman as a mage the other day who kept like 7-8 cards in his hand at all times and let me get him down to like 12 health. I guess he was paying more attention to the cards I was playing than I was to the cards he was playing, because as soon as he saw my last flamestrike go out he dropped like 4 7-8 cost cards in the next few turns.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I've got this cheesedick warlock/murloc deck that I never actually get to beat anyone with. If I win it'salwaysa concede. This pissed me off until I decided to visualize that they're flipping the table and throwing their cards in rage on their way out.

Played against this shaman as a mage the other day who kept like 7-8 cards in his hand at all times and let me get him down to like 12 health. I guess he was paying more attention to the cards I was playing than I was to the cards he was playing, because as soon as he saw my last flamestrike go out he dropped like 4 7-8 cost cards in the next few turns.
Tell you what, throw your login my way and I'll video record people violently throwing their virtual desks in anger at every loss they incur.

biggrin.png

Nola

Trakanon Raider
God I hope I get in this beta. I use to love playing MGT back in my college days.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was refreshing every 2-3s, when the message had popped up it said it was posted 7s ago
frown.png
. Sent my pretyped pm already open in another window and came back to like it and it had 800 likes, this is about 10s after it was posted. If I don't get it this batch I guess I'll just have to wait for open beta, I know I'll never get in through the opt-in.

Crone

I was refreshing every so often on my phone. I know I had 0 chance to win but for some reason was still fun to try!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Seems like all the well known/lesser known streamers and youtubers are sure in for the beta.

Rime

<Donor>
The Arena is the only thing that makes this game enjoyable in my opinion. But at $2.00 a ticket or 150 Gold (4 Days worth of daily quests?), it is not something that I can see myself throwing loads of money at.

But do not bother buying the 'Expert Packs' with your gold. The worst I have done was 2 Wins in an Arena and I walked away with an Expert Pack and 30 Gold. The best I have done (5 wins) netted me an Expert Pack, 45 gold, and 40 Arcane Dust.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
The Arena is the only thing that makes this game enjoyable in my opinion. But at $2.00 a ticket or 150 Gold (4 Days worth of daily quests?), it is not something that I can see myself throwing loads of money at.

But do not bother buying the 'Expert Packs' with your gold. The worst I have done was 2 Wins in an Arena and I walked away with an Expert Pack and 30 Gold. The best I have done (5 wins) netted me an Expert Pack, 45 gold, and 40 Arcane Dust.
Hey if you are bored of the game...

Crone

So it was just posted on the FB page, that the 100 key batches are given out randomly? It's not based on first 100 messages?

The 10 keys that are given out every day, are based on first 10 to message at that specific time, but I thought the batch of 100 were as well.

Edit: Messaging bugged out, but I was at least able to send a message. No way I was within the first 10 though.
frown.png

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
That's okay, I mean you can use my WoW account in the interim ;0 Ex-DnT world first paladin gogo.
wink.png