Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Wonder if you can just beat Coldlight and Naturalize with a stealth creature and like any buff.
Only Cold Blood will do it. They can Naturalize their own Coldlight. It happens very quickly. Deckhand is better because it counters Arcane Missiles.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So many instant concedes. This is both amazing and shit lol.

Lol Soulfire + Fist of Jaraxxus is funny.

This guy doing Curse of Rafaam + something else. I have 8 innervates and a coin in my hand and no Yogg yet :*( But the curses count as spells so hahahah. Haha damnit he filled my hand and my first Yogg was milled. I'm now turn 5 no Yogg fuck me.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Astral+ yogg
I was hoping to get Innervate x4 + Coin + Yogg on Turn 1 and then have him cast Astral for me.

Fucking 8 turns and only 1 Yogg. This guy's Curse + Darkbomb deck would lose to pretty much everything else I've seen so far haha. I still got him to 12 life with one measly Yogg on turn 5. Although I wasn't playing Yogg to win. Took him 9 turns to Curse/Darkbomb me to death, what is he thinking.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Brave Archer+Arcane Shot is some amusing cancer.

Innervate+Yog is hilarious. Turn 2 Yog is 100% fair, because it has like a 50% chance to kill itself.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol Light of the Naaru + Flash Heal/Power Word Glory. I attacked and buffed all his Lightwardens and then my casted Yogg Confused them all ROFL.

Pretty much all of the minion decks die to Naturalize/Coldlight unless you OTK by turn 6. Just lost to Mechwarper and Gorillabot because he got Mimiron's Head, which is what I am betting his strat was. Lucky he got it on the 2nd try or he woulda lost haha.

Brave Archer is definitely funny. Either way, like I said, easy $$$ for everyone.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just beat Missiles/Wyrm with Tunnel Trogg/Lightning Bolt. Actually got to be sorta fun once i started making totems.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Went 10-0 with wyrm + portal, then tried librarian + fist of jaraxxus for even more rng.
What the fuck did you play against to win with Unstable Portal? I see it beating a few of these decks, but not the vast majority.

Fist of Jaraxxus/Soulfire mirror ends on turn 4 almost no matter what LOL. The dream is you do 16 damage on turn 1 with the coin and then another 8 on turn 2 and then gg on turn 3. Just did it vs a Priest. Soulfire/Fist can out pace the spell decks as long as they aren't running Ice Block.

Just beat a Webspinner/Shifter Zerus deck with Forbidden Shaping and Naaru. Was a fun game. Lots and lots of randomness. No idea why you'd choose Webspinner though, that's already a Brawl!

Neph_sl

shitlord
Went with Bilefin Tidehunter + Evolve. Up against a Priest with Mind Blast + Flash Heal. 10 hp left, pretty much dead next turn as he has 4 mana. My hand is basically all Evolves. Throw out an Evolve hoping for charges to burst him, nothing. Throw out two more, Ragnaros Lightlord.

"You have bested me"

Praise RNGesus!

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Cold light naturalize, wyrm missles, soulfire first, selfless hero argent protector; helped I was getting shit like cabals, rogue 3 drops.