Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just do what I do for quests like that when you can't complete them through normal gameplay. Toss a bunch of cheapass minions of the correct type in a warlock deck, queue up in casual, dump your hand for 5-6 turns and concede. I did it with demons yesterday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I went with amnesiac. I like his class lineup, i like his tech choices, and his group seems easier than thijs'. Ultimately though, its hearthstone, whoever draws the better cards will win since they're all nearly equal skill-wise.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone explain this line of thinking to me, because I don't get it.

LXIM40g.png

• 2Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
There are more good 'mech' cards that you might play anyway? Its still broken as shit, but i can at least see how someone bad at balancing thought it was fine.

If i were to remake it, id make it a 1/3 that gets +1 permanently f you have a spellpower minion when its played.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
All these new quests suck, and they make it too hard to get 60g+ quests. I think I'm going to start sitting on them and rerolling for higher when possible, just like 40g quests.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Mid-range Shaman should not be able to beat Control Warrior in Fatigue, yet I'm pretty sure the list I posted a while back has like 80%+ win rate in the match up as long as you don't overextend.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
why wouldn't it? They have tons of win condition level threats, so if you just space them out it so you don't get wrecked by brawl, seems like a winnable matchup. Vicious syndicate has it as a 49% winrate for shaman, so pretty close to a coin flip.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I like the new quests, fuck you all, all you no-fun-min-maxing-geezer-gamers

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
why wouldn't it? They have tons of win condition level threats, so if you just space them out it so you don't get wrecked by brawl, seems like a winnable matchup. Vicious syndicate has it as a 49% winrate for shaman, so pretty close to a coin flip.

I think it's way more lopsided in favor of Shaman, at least in my experience. Maybe it's just the specifics of my deck, but it's almost unlosable. At least vs the Elise version of CW. I think it could be 2 factors, 1 is that I run Argent Squires instead Tunnel Trog so it's harder for Warrior to deal with, 2 is that I have Justicar in my deck which is gross against Control Warrior. Being able to stack taunt or spell power totems is so annoying for them.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure if you play the match up right it can swing quite a bit, too. A lot of shaman players probably over-commit to the board, thinking 'lol he isnt doing anything, im gonna crush him' then get brawl'd.

Might be same for good control warrior players too, though. You probably play the match up well, which is changing the win rate quite a bit.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Play beast druid... turns out most of the beasts I'm playing aren't beasts. They turn into beasts and don't count to the quest. Thanks blizzard.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Haven't played HS since August after a 1.5 yr addiction. Still check this thread out of habit but don't miss the game at all (don't yell at me Gav).

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't played HS since August after a 1.5 yr addiction. Still check this thread out of habit but don't miss the game at all (don't yell at me Gav).

If I've given up telling the people jabbering about other e-ccgs to stfu and make their own thread, I'm not gonna yell at you for simply saying you don't play anymore.

• 2Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like the new quests, fuck you all, all you no-fun-min-maxing-geezer-gamers
Yeah, had a deathrattle minion and shaman quest so I got to update and break out my n'zoth shaman again, was good times. Hopefully the quests encourage different deck lists.

• 1Like

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I think it's way more lopsided in favor of Shaman, at least in my experience. Maybe it's just the specifics of my deck, but it's almost unlosable. At least vs the Elise version of CW. I think it could be 2 factors, 1 is that I run Argent Squires instead Tunnel Trog so it's harder for Warrior to deal with, 2 is that I have Justicar in my deck which is gross against Control Warrior. Being able to stack taunt or spell power totems is so annoying for them.

Midrange Shaman doesn't play FWF anymore which is the main reason it changed from a favorable matchup to a coin flip.

• 1Like