Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I reroll all 40s and 50s now, but the amount of games is about same as Win 3s on average, in fact because winning doesnt matter you can bust them out much faster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I get the 100g quest to play however many thousand battlecry creatures today. I load up a warlock deck and head to the casual room. Every stupid motherfucker I play against takes the entire turn to contemplate their dipshit play like we are in the world championships.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, now that I've gotten a few of the new ones, I can say it doesn't quite feel worth it for 50g. They feel not quite twice as hard to complete as most 40g quests. I think most of them should have been worth 60g and then we'd be happy. Had the 10 divine shield quest today and even after making a paladin deck with like 12 divine shield minions, it still took 3 games to finish. I lost first game too quick, only got 2 down, then I won the 2nd in a very long game against a reno warlock that got reno off at 3 life when I had easy lethal. He also healed for like 10 off other things (brann + earthen ring farseer, etc..) So, I did 60+ dmg to him in a very long game, and only played 7 divine shield minions in that super long game. Had to play one more just to get the 10th one.
Sure, I only played 3 games to do it, but it was in the casual queue, it was one of the easier ones to do, and I still had to make a deck dedicated towards finishing the quest. I would have rather played 5-6 games in ranked and just easily finished a quest while I was doing so. Or, since I play more arena then constructed, just played an arena run with a certain class that I had quests lined up for. Most of the time, I can stack 2 quests over a day or two for a certain class and wait till I get that class as an option in arena.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Current brawl is the most fun i've ever had playing this game. Since the game is an RNG clownfest anyways, may as well make it 100% RNG.

And i say that without an ounce of sarcasm. I truly did have a lot of fun.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea, now that I've gotten a few of the new ones, I can say it doesn't quite feel worth it for 50g. They feel not quite twice as hard to complete as most 40g quests. I think most of them should have been worth 60g and then we'd be happy. Had the 10 divine shield quest today and even after making a paladin deck with like 12 divine shield minions, it still took 3 games to finish. I lost first game too quick, only got 2 down, then I won the 2nd in a very long game against a reno warlock that got reno off at 3 life when I had easy lethal. He also healed for like 10 off other things (brann + earthen ring farseer, etc..) So, I did 60+ dmg to him in a very long game, and only played 7 divine shield minions in that super long game. Had to play one more just to get the 10th one.
Sure, I only played 3 games to do it, but it was in the casual queue, it was one of the easier ones to do, and I still had to make a deck dedicated towards finishing the quest. I would have rather played 5-6 games in ranked and just easily finished a quest while I was doing so. Or, since I play more arena then constructed, just played an arena run with a certain class that I had quests lined up for. Most of the time, I can stack 2 quests over a day or two for a certain class and wait till I get that class as an option in arena.

Since I don't care about Wild, I do my quests there. Had 75 Murlocs which actually took like 9 games to complete (not much different than 7wins quest) but went from 25 to 19 or so, also had like 50 mage cards or something and just loaded up on every cheap thing.

Beauty with Wild is you have more cheap cards to throw in your deck and you still get to achieve ranking.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just started... let me get this straight, if someone concedes on turn three because his opening was completely destroyed, I don't get a reward? What? Was still at full hp.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I just started... let me get this straight, if someone concedes on turn three because his opening was completely destroyed, I don't get a reward? What? Was still at full hp.

Are you in ranked or casual? No reward in casual other then the 10 gold per every 3 wins. You do gain xp, just not as much, xp amount is mainly determined by how many cards were played during the match. xp isn't very important if you're already level 10+ on the class

• 1Like

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
How the fuck do I report these HyperX headphone ads that play during the playhs stream? The volume level on them makes me want to drive down to twitch an split someone's head open with a baseball bat.

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
When do you get your packs for selecting your champion bullshit? I chose Thisnl (white power) and got nothing out of it.

• 1Like

Skeezer

Molten Core Raider
Quineloe, watching your HS video with the soccer chants in the background makes me wish that was an option in the game.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
When do you get your packs for selecting your champion bullshit? I chose Thisnl (white power) and got nothing out of it.
Thijs didn't win any matches so I assume we all get nothing. it was 1 pack per match win afaik

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
You get 1 consolation pack just for picking. You get it after the entire tournament is over.

Did anyone else follow me in picking Amnesiasc?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I get the 100g quest to play however many thousand battlecry creatures today. I load up a warlock deck and head to the casual room. Every stupid motherfucker I play against takes the entire turn to contemplate their dipshit play like we are in the world championships.
It's one of the main reasons I don't play much. Even on the first fucking turn it takes them the whole timer

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I think we'll get to re-pick for Blizzcon next weekend.

No, you don't get to re-pick. there were two picking windows, the tradeoff for using the second picking window is that you now would have a 1 in 8 chance instead of a 1 in 16 chance to pick a winner. If you already picked in the first window, you're done.

• 1Like