Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Thank god for eater of secrets,... damn!!

Might actually have secrets in the meta for all 3 classes at same time

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm trying to think of why this is bad but it really seems pretty good. Baits out removal or trades since it begs to be removed immediately. Harder to get on curve only having one but at turn six you are likely to ensure a value turn. Remove their cloaked huntress on three instead and now you might be in trouble. Remove this on four or five and risk seeing a highmane come down after. Midrangy secret hunter already has some tools to work with so its not like a deck has to be purpose built for this. Wonder if hunter gets a new secret in this set.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Hunter Legendary is probably okay. That's the kind I might craft golden before opening any packs (so I don't open a non golden one!)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
29ef0d41-300x407.png

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Hm. If that is a copy of the spell 'Mirror Image', then that is not horrible. If it is just add one Mirror Image creature to your hand, then meh.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Man, I have 51 KFT, 87 Un'Goro, and 3 Classic packs waiting for expansion, plus 4800 gold. I'm probably going get like 200ish packs after the expansion as well. I've been thinking I'll just get the 50k Amazon coins for $375 and get somewhere between 120-200 packs, then save the rest of the coins for the next expansion. It makes it like 94 cents a pack vs the $1.17 if you do 60 packs in game. Even better if the coin back deal is still going after expansion launch (is it even still going now?). If I'm going to buy packs anyways it makes sense to save like 25%

Should make me pretty good on expansion. I'll open the Un'goro and Classic packs first, then craft any legendaries I'm sure I'll want golden, then open KFT packs.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ghastly Conjurer: Probably bad, but does work with Antonidas & Quest so maybe fringe play. Mirror Images can be annoying to deal with actually, so maybe it'll prove better then I'm giving credit. Mage lack taunts.

Vampiric Poison: Can easily be garbage, but I'd still try it in a Control list.

Obsidian Shard + Vampiric Poison: 9 health gain over 3 turns (hitting opponent face), 2-6 mana spent
Obsidian Shard+Deadly Poison+Vampiric Poison: 15 health over 3 turns, 3-7 mana spent
Obsidian Shard+2x Deadly Poison+Vampiric Poison: 21 health over 3 turns, 4-8 mana spent

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea might be too slow but it is finally a late game Deathrattle for N'Zoth mage which adds TONS of value.
Now I can add the Freeze & Secret packages and eliminate a bunch of garbage because I'll end up getting 4 free Legendaries now. Focus everything on early game and have a big punch at the end, similar to old Monkey decks.
I like it a lot.

First iteration:

Grinder Mage KFT

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm..

So presuming the Jaina leak is actually real, Elemental-N'Zoth mage might actually work.

I already have an N'Zoth-Elemental deck i've been fooling with, it's pretty bad because win condition is lacking and there's no healing etc, but the Jaina card could solve that, and Sindragosa adds late game.

Blazecaller would have a 5 healing battlecry and Tar Creeper & Stoneshaper would be taunts that heal, similar to Pally's Burnbristle.

Could be something for sure. Now I hope the leak isn't fake :D

KFT Mage

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess its supposed to be anti-aggro. Run your opponent out of steam then stabilize.

• 1Like