Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Really glad I've been hoarding gold lately. I've got 1,200 saved up right now. Hopefully that will be enough to unlock some stuff.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Also, in before "welfare Legendaries!"
The baron rivendare legendary looks rather weak. Maybe a deck can be built around it, but poor stats on its own, and the effect can help your opponent as much or more than you sometimes. I doubt we see Cairne 2.0 for free, more likely stuff like gelbin.

Edit: Re-reading rivendare, his effect is friendly only, not global. Much better card in that case!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'd actually been spending gold on packs until I got down to 500. Guess I'll have to stop doing that.

I wonder how much gold we're talking about

Neph_sl

shitlord
They haven't released the pricing per wing yet, but I imagine it would be 150-400 per wing.

Pretty hyped for Adventure Mode though. Sounds like a lot of fun

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not even an estimated release date though, so who knows how long it will be before we actually get adventure mode.

Time to collect some gold I guess, I've been spending all on packs because need dem golden cards.

Naxx sounds awesome, I just hope it's actually more fun than the tutorial.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
That Shade card is good, problem is early board clears (consecrate/swipe) do weaken it. It would suck to waste a consecrate if it's the only minion on the board.

Rivendare + Egg combo could give you nice board control by turn 5. I wonder if it's going to be like you can get all 30 cards in one sitting or is it going to be a moneysink and award random cards on each playthrough.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Considering that the first wing is free to everybody, defeating a wing for a guaranteed legendary seems a little too generous if you can just play it over and over. I guess they could go the Diablo route and your first completion would result in a Legendary and each run after that would be the regular 1-5% chance. Would seem like an easy way to farm some dust regardless.

khalid

Unelected Mod
That Shade card is good, problem is early board clears (consecrate/swipe) do weaken it. It would suck to waste a consecrate if it's the only minion on the board.
Well, it comes out on turn 3(or 2 with coin), so you might not even have the mana to cast consecrate to kill it before it grew out of range. Swipe would be useless unless you happened to have a spellpower minion on the board at turn 4 also. If not dealt with almost immediately, it would grow out of range of any clear outside of shit like Brawl.

Considering jungle panther is on the edge of playability now and this card has WAY more upside, I see this card probably being changed.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Considering that the first wing is free to everybody, defeating a wing for a guaranteed legendary seems a little too generous if you can just play it over and over. I guess they could go the Diablo route and your first completion would result in a Legendary and each run after that would be the regular 1-5% chance. Would seem like an easy way to farm some dust regardless.
It's obviously going to be a reward legendary like the murloc or pirate cards. Non disenchantable.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
The Shade just seems like they wanted something to compete for that 3 mana slot with the Harvest Golem. And in most decks, I'd still see Harvest Golems being the preferred cheap minion, especially against aggro.

Column_sl

shitlord
The Baron is crazy. 4 mana 1/7 that makes your minions trigger deathrattle twice

Nerubian egg in a warlock deck is pretty op.

Played a round on my iPad earlier today. Interface is exactly the same, I can't see a single tweak other than the log-in interface. Game seems to lag a bit for me on iPad 2 at times, but is completely playable.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well I have about 5k gold banked right now from dailies ,and arena.

Cant see the adventure mode being over 50 bucks, but will probly do another 5k because it's probly not due for another 2 months.