Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to fucking kill myself if I keep playing against this Paladin deck. The games take fucking 20-30 minutes each and basically go till fatigue every time. Why in the fuck are people playing this shit, it's so stupid. You don't actually rank up like this you fucking idiots

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm going to fucking kill myself if I keep playing against this Paladin deck. The games take fucking 20-30 minutes each and basically go till fatigue every time. Why in the fuck are people playing this shit, it's so stupid. You don't actually rank up like this you fucking idiots
^ This. Made me stop playing last night, not worth it. I win every time, but it takes 20+ minutes. No thx.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah, it's fucking obnoxious. The deck itself is bad, but taking full time every turn...

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Agree with everyone else, these slow decks are so annoying. Was not happy to see Stall Mage back again, Priest I could deal with since it was so infrequent, but now the slow Pally deck again. Fuck.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Rush paladin still is a decent aggro deck, even though like most rush decks it's kinda like based on wether or not you get board wiped repeatedly early on. Divine Favor helps it a lot against control decks though.

Control Paladin seems to be the exact same build that it was before. There's the full healing suite to account for miracle rogues but that was also played back when burn mages were a thing, other than that it's pretty much the same old deck that was played back before season 1 even started.
Rush Paladin is great... as a counter-pick in tournaments. Ladder? Not so much, because it has a REALLY hard time with Zoo. If your deck can't at least coin-flip vs Zoo, it isn't a good ladder deck.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't really get the complaints, what are you playing that makes the games long? Are you also playing control? Because like complaining control vs control is slow is a bit weird when you make the choice to play control. Just play shaman or miracle if you don't want to play aggro and OTK them. Otherwise just play a rush deck, you either win fast or lose fast. If they board wipe twice just concede and move on.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I don't really get the complaints, what are you playing that makes the games long? Are you also playing control? Because like complaining control vs control is slow is a bit weird when you make the choice to play control. Just play shaman or miracle if you don't want to play aggro and OTK them. Otherwise just play a rush deck, you either win fast or lose fast. If they board wipe twice just concede and move on.
Still takes 20 fucking minutes to get to that point if you play rush vs control paladin.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That sounds pretty cheap, didn't expect that. Guess I have enough gold to buy all the wings. The 1 wing a week though... fucking annoying. They probably haven't finished shit so they're just gonna work on it as they go.

Now if they could have bothered with a release date too.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Hahahaha, fucking christ, blizzard. Seriously with the one wing a week thing, again? They sure love that shit.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I'm one of the dirty paladins this season. The fact that it is super good against hunter and mage and decent against zoo kind of forced my hand. Rather play a 15 minute game than lose to fucking burn over and over. Probably will abandon it at the druid dominated ranks though.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
700G per wing isn't that bad. I was expecting around 3,000G for the whole thing so I wasn't too far off. While it might be "cheaper" to buy it with real money and not gold, I have no use for gold but can always use more cash so I'll drop my gold on Naxx.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Spent all of my excess gold and bought 25 packs (saving 2,800 for Naxx). 2 Legendaries. King Krush and Prophet Velen. On one hand I need them both but on the other... Meh...

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if you have to buy it for each localization. Like if I buy it in NA do I have to buy it again for EU?

I'll probably just spend the $20 in NA since someone gave me a $20 battle.net card a week or two ago

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm one of the dirty paladins this season. The fact that it is super good against hunter and mage and decent against zoo kind of forced my hand. Rather play a 15 minute game than lose to fucking burn over and over. Probably will abandon it at the druid dominated ranks though.
Tried the deck and had 3 people rage quit on me already.