Hearthstone

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Just went through the pain of reinstalling Hearthstone on my Nexus 7. That waterfall purchase is beautiful.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For Adam. This is only 29 cards, but its the basic framework for a sea giant zoo deck that's been going around atm.

rrr_img_85695.jpg

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I kind of wish I had a way to buy some packs with these amazing coin deals. I've never bought packs before (only a small amount of arenas), but this deal is just so insane. However, my Windows partition is fucked atm so I can't do the Android emulator so am pretty sol.
Give me your Blizzard account and credit card info and I'll do it for you.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
If the deal still works tomorrow I'll drop another $80 - another 170 packs with enough dust to last me into next expansion. I'll buy that for less than one days pay.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
After my packs I have 2x of every Common,Rare, epic and 4k dust left over. Help me decided what legendaries to craft in what order? Basically looking for the top 5 then the rest go into the junk pile.

1. Flame Leviathan
  2. Bolvar
  3. Tiriion
  4. Velen
  5. Gallywix
  6. Neptulon
  7. Al'Akir
  8. Mal'Ganis
  9. Iron Juggernaut
  10. Cho
  11. Millhouse
  12. Tinkmaster
  13. Blingatron
  14. Captain Greenskin
  15. Tauren Chieftan
  16. Hemet
  17. Mimron
  18. Gazlowe
  19. Gelbon
  20. Hogger
  21. Illidan
  22. Mogor
  23. Beat
  24. Baron geddon
  25. Foe Reaper
  26. Gruul
  27. Thermaplugg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
From what you have left?

For sure

Tirion

Maybes

Neptulon
Geddon
Bolvar
Mal'Ganis
Al'Akir
Gazlowe
Hogger

The Master

Bronze Squire
After my packs I have 2x of every Common,Rare, epic and 4k dust left over. Help me decided what legendaries to craft in what order? Basically looking for the top 5 then the rest go into the junk pile.

1. Flame Leviathan
  2. Bolvar
  3. Tiriion
  4. Velen
  5. Gallywix
  6. Neptulon
  7. Al'Akir
  8. Mal'Ganis
  9. Iron Juggernaut
  10. Cho
  11. Millhouse
  12. Tinkmaster
  13. Blingatron
  14. Captain Greenskin
  15. Tauren Chieftan
  16. Hemet
  17. Mimron
  18. Gazlowe
  19. Gelbon
  20. Hogger
  21. Illidan
  22. Mogor
  23. Beat
  24. Baron geddon
  25. Foe Reaper
  26. Gruul
  27. Thermaplugg
For Sure:

Tyrion
Geddon

Playable in some decks:

Mimiron
Flame Leviathan
Al'Akir
Iron Juggernaut
Neptulon
Mal'Ganis
Greenskin
Illidan (vulnerable to BGH, might still be good in Demonlock though as there are multiple BGH targets).
Bolvar
Gallywix

Might be playable in certain metas:

Hogger
Hemit+Tinkmaster (they kind of work as a pair, if the beast Druid deck and Hunter are both very common and you're playing Paladin, this MIGHT not suck).
Blingtron
Gazlowe
Mogor

Doubt it:

Foe Reaper
Thermapug
Cho
Millhouse
Velen (with the caveat that there is a Mind Blast deck built around him. The deck wins in certain metas, Tides once got to legend 22 with IIRC. I personally think the deck is dead with Healbot being a card though).
E.T.C (his only real use is Mill Druid).
Gelbin

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I've been watching Day9's climb through the ranks with that echo control mage. Looks hella fun, but surely it can't last much longer once people start running Kezan Mystics right?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Once people know how to play against it in general it won't perform as well, don't even need the mystics, so many people getting him low when you need to play against it like handlock.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Fuck me. So I've installed Duoc Android thingy on my flatmate's PC and am installing Hearthstone on the Amazon app thing, but when I go to purchase Amazon coins, it's in ? even though the amazon account I'm logged into is my American Amazon.com one. Anyone know how I can get around this? Do I need a proxy? I'm in London, so it seems like it's detecting my location, but obviously I want to do it in USD, since it's much cheaper. It wants ?80 for 10,000 coins, which is like 60% more expensive.

Edit: Can I just buy the coins via the Amazon.com website under my Amazon account and then login with that Amazon account on DUOS and use them in HS that way?

pls help :c

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I'm still a noob and don't encounter too many handlocks in my neck of the woods (18-13ish). I think the one time that I can remember running into one I made the mistake of getting them down to one point and then getting fucked in the ass by Jaraxxas. How do you play against them other than get 15+ points of burst before Jaraxxas and moltens come into play?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm still a noob and don't encounter too many handlocks in my neck of the woods (18-13ish). I think the one time that I can remember running into one I made the mistake of getting them down to one point and then getting fucked in the ass by Jaraxxas. How do you play against them other than get 15+ points of burst before Jaraxxas and moltens come into play?
Just that, don't get them low enough that they can play molten giants for free.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Just that, don't get them low enough that they can play molten giants for free.
Right, but with Ice Block you get cock blocked on that last hit, giving him an extra turn to pump out a few moltens and a sunfury, which is why I thought the mystics were crucial. How can you get around that without mystics if you aren't a mage or a hunter?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right, but with Ice Block you get cock blocked on that last hit, giving him an extra turn to pump out a few moltens and a sunfury, which is why I thought the mystics were crucial. How can you get around that without mystics if you aren't a mage or a hunter?
Any kind of direct damage the following turn. Don't get me wrong you will still sometimes lose even playing around molten giants, but day[9]'s win percentage wouldn't be as high if people were playing around the molten giants.