Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just saw the most amazing luck by Savjz in the M-House cup. Playing handlock, staring down a board with probable lethal damage next turn, so he plays Dr Boom and Sunfury. Orange does indeed draw into force/roar which is lethal even through the taunts.

Except when he kills the taunted boom bot, it blows up on the only minion that will save Savjz from lethal damage, killing it. Savjz goes on to win the game and then the series. Orange didn't misplay either, he attacked in the correct order with his minions and Savjz just got crazy lucky with the boom bot deathrattle.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I thought it was a misplay, should have hit the bomb first for more potential targets. Limiting it to a 1/4 chance of of only need 2 damage from the bomb is not playing it safe.

I could be wrong though because I just barely caught that part.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
What's a good class/deck for someone who doesn't really want to pay a lot of $ but wants to not get assraped for being a F2P?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
heh, I was just about to ask if anyone had tips for ranking up with a Rogue. Decks.. cards to look out for, that kinda thing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's a good class/deck for someone who doesn't really want to pay a lot of $ but wants to not get assraped for being a F2P?
Hunter or Warlock Aggro. 0 legendaries 0 epics, perfectly competitive.

heh, I was just about to ask if anyone had tips for ranking up with a Rogue. Decks.. cards to look out for, that kinda thing.
My best tip is to play something else. Rogue is a mess atm. Unless you can build something like this.

rrr_img_85841.png

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So I took what you guys said about the arena meta since GvG and I've been averaging 4-5 wins again. Really focusing on board control and having some type of draw cards with maybe a silence or two has made it a lot easier. Just drafted my first priest arena since GvG release and I'm at 7-1 with no one even putting me below 25 health except my loss which came down to 3 turns in fatigue, but I think I misplayed the very last turn. Definitely going to draft more priest.

The Master

Bronze Squire
So besides outlaying a ton of cash, what's the next best way to gear up?
The answer is always going to be arena if you want to be free to play. I actually think even if you're willing to spend money, barring the Amazon coin trick, paying for your arena entries has the best return in terms of growing your knowledge of the game and growing your collection. Just do it until you have like 1k gold, then you should be able to infinite arena forever if you add in dailies and the occasional 7+ win.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
got my first legendary in like 60 packs. Golden fucking malganis. Everything is forgiven rng. Got a golden floating watcher in same pack. I guess the gods are telling me to womp nerds with warlock.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Completely random, but am I the only one who thinks Blizzard looks completely unprofessional and incompetent by allowing this baba ji crap to flood their forums day after day for months now? I honestly can't believe they haven't addressed it yet.
I also don't visit the blizz forums.

Asplain!

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Visit Blizzard's Hearthstone (and now it sounds like their Heroes of the Storm forums) late at night or early in the morning. They are spammed into oblivion by bots selling "love advice" and "marriage counseling." 40 pages + of this spam. Every. Single. Day.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Use the amazon coin trick while it still works.
Doesn't seem to be viable from Australia, costs 64.99 for 40 packs worth of coins, and doesn't look like there's the refund of 50%. Not that I can really throw down that kinda money on Hearthstone anyway, maybe after Christmas. =D