Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I was using double lightbomb priest since I had two stacked Priest Dominance quests. Had zero problems with the Patron Warrior I fought.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lightbomb makes Priest so versatile and deadly. I love playing 2x Lightbomb/Holy Nova/Deathlord. It does pretty well against most decks, even face hunter.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
14 is where I started hitting tons of hunter/zoo. I'm winning most of them fortunately. Lost to 1 Hunter and 1 Zoo so far and won 4-5 times vs hunter and 1x vs zoo. Playing my own Dragon Paladin deck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
dude im still at rank 20. Can't advance when every hunter you face gets double huffer in their top 10 cards.

Maybe it will take someone better at deck building than me to get a viable Flamewaker list.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe it will take someone better at deck building than me to get a viable Flamewaker list.
But then you get games like this and think maybe you're on the right track.

rrr_img_96364.jpg

ex-genj

Golden Squire
ugh all I get is zoo, constantly, and my deck is like 40% against it if that. Whatever thats the game.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Wish there was an easy way to tell who you are against. Playing against Kripp but not sure if it's the real him.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Getting pissed trying to handlock thru all this aggro. Reviving the anti aggro priest deck. Oh yeauh.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well I "rekt" him. He was playing Patron warrior and i mind control tech'd the 3/3 and consecrated the others to finish him off basically. Tried friending him and got ignored. Might be an impostor cause his moves were somewhat questionable, or bad luck, idk. Fun to beat patron though! I don't think I've lost a single game all day to patron warrior.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Dragon Paladin is so good. Dragon cards have such good value. The only thing is I'm always hesitant to play Hungry Dragon (gives your opponent a 1 mana minion) and he becomes a win-more card. But on the other hand, it gives me a card to keep in hand to act as an activator for Blackwing Technician, Blackwing Corruptor, and Rend. Drakonid Corruptor acts as a pretty good dragon activator too since I'm not normally taking opponents to less than 15 hp until late game / I ultimately win tempo.

Also, Sylvanas => Ysera Awakens is such a great combo. No one ever expects it.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
wtf im only rank 13 and im against a rank 2

edit: Won that game, was against a "cross7224". Name sounds like a familiar streamer but idk.

edit2: taking a little break. Here's my deck. Just got to 12 in ~2.5 hours.
Most flexible cards are Kezan and Mind Control Tech. I had Argus instead of MCC but facing too much zoo/patron/mech atm. Argus better vs hunter.

rrr_img_96371.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I kinda like a singleton azure drake. Among other things it gives you a third card to combo with consecrate to clear a field of patrons, and is just generally a good card.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
5 spot is already bloated and it doesnt help against hunters. the 2x Belcher/2x Healbot/2x Consorts really congest that spot and the belchers/healbots are kinda necessary in current meta

I've made decks without them but it needs to be a much faster deck that can race

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here is what I'm running for Flamewaker mage and Dragon Paladin. Replace Nefarian for another Consecrate and you will be good to go, he's just in there for fun and flavor right now.

rrr_img_96374.png
rrr_img_96373.jpg