Hearthstone

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Of course he's gonna open them, he'd never piss off his viewers like that. He does that kinda shit all the time.

He's typically got 30k+ viewers, it's a drop in the bucket to him.
That's not true - he frequently says 12 wins or 40 packs and then says, oh just kidding after he loses.

I know the money is a drop in the bucket, but he still flakes on his packs at least once a week.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I imagine opening packs for him is fairly boring when all you really want is golden cards

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I watched him open about 1/3rd of his packs and I swear to god cash bought packs have more golds, epics, and legendaries than gold bought packs.

absolute 100% gospel truth, cash packs give better rewards.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Of course he's gonna open them, he'd never piss off his viewers like that. He does that kinda shit all the time.

He's typically got 30k+ viewers, it's a drop in the bucket to him.
I wonder if Forsen still gets drunk as shit and makes wild pack opening statements. "If I lose to this hunter, I'm going to open 60 packs."

*loses to hunter*

Okay okay ... if I lose to this hunter, I'm going to open 120 packs.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I rarely rage quit, but druid played Kelthuzad on turn 4 with 2 innervate which I couldn't remove on my turn, then Faceless Manipulator it on turn 5, so I just said fuck it, not dealing with 2 Kelthuzad and promptly quit.
smile.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I dig watching forsen's streams but ever since he turned on the computer voice tip thing it fucking sucks.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ugh fuck this game two 0-3 arena runs in a row, I am salty as fuck, both decent pulls but they had a counter to everything every time...

Back to Solforge for me.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only thing I am certain of, is that good arena runs are all about rep's... and rarely the quality of deck or your play.

Same shit for ranked. Be certain that the people hitting legend are not there because they created the ultimate deck and played it perfectly. They got to legend because they played a fuck-ton more than everyone else. So the question you have to ask yourself is, "is it fun?" Blizzard certainly has not put any effort into giving you reasons to grind or play more, so I am convince you have to be borderline autistic or anal to continually slam your head against the Hearthstone wall, for +gooder ranking.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't understand your point about arena. It's about reps for what exactly? It seems pretty retarded to say it's rarely about quality of deck or play considering there are vast difference in win % from person to person (and even more vast difference between quality of decks).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Two win streaks with a bad losing streak in the middle, and you still ended up farther on the ladder than when you started. Shit happens.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Absolute shitty night, big losing streak of 7 games...then 3 wins with the last being too funny, total RNG for me.
smile.png

I'm playing against a zoo warlock. Irony gives me Malganis from Unstable Portal. It's a nice card to have 9/7 +2/+2 to all my demons, and Hero is immune while he's in play but I don't have any demons but he's big, and immunity could be useful.

But then, I am play against a warlock...and I'm a Mage with Mirror Entities so many I can get a demon or two, and I also play Duplicates so many be I can have a lot of demons....with a bit of luck...and boy do I get lucky.
smile.png

I get Imp Gang Boss from Mirror Entity, and then I get 2 more when he kills it while I have Duplicate on...and I get a few imps. In the end I have like 2 Imp Boss Gang, like 4 imps on the board when I put down Malganis for nice lethal.
smile.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point I feel I enjoy watching YouTube clips of hilariously good/bad rng more than actually playing the game.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Welp, there's a "Legend" Majordomo mage making the rounds and people suck at playing it. 2x free wins in a row so far. This will be a fun couple days until people realize the deck is bad.