Hearthstone

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I also have a Golden Gruul.

Golden Gruul was one of my first ever Legendaries. I could have DE'd long ago for something more useful but Golden Legends are way too rare so I'll never DE them. I'm also only missing like 5 Legendaries so I don't need the dust. I'll be using dust to craft golds soon. Got around ~3200 dust just sitting atm.
Gruul isn't a great card, but you could shoe-horn him into a deck if youwantedto. Hemet is just awful.

Do you have an all golden deck yet? Dust doesn't just have to go to legendaries you know. I get the completionist mindset, but you are never going to show your golden Hemet off to another player ever.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
When I said "craft golds" I meant any card, not just Legends. I don't have a full golden deck yet. Still not going to DE anything when it's all just cosmetic.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So savjz has been playing a majordomo mage last couple days, its does pretty well.

rrr_img_98229.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, i've seen him playing it, and it still looks like a terrible deck.

Fun though. I think it wants a second bgh, but what to cut for it?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ive only watched a few games but some of them its crazy how majordomo has turned what looked like a loss into a win.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've won 3 different games by BGHing my own Majordomo, which is why I want to cut something for a second one.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
This fucking game, oh whats that you won 5 games in a row? Well we got to put an end to that shit, how about a otk warrior who draws a 5 card otk w/ 15 cards remaining or how about a freeze mage who draws all 4 of their secrets in their top 14 cards? Here play a hunter who runs fucking arcane shot and has it in opening hand after you coined out that knife juggler and then watch him roll misha and you roll leokk, fuck this stupid game.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I like the sequence I got last night. Doing pretty good on a paladin deck, 7-1. Got a mage, survive his flamestrike and go on to win. Requeue and get the same guy again. My first thought is that this shouldn't happen, it's unfair because we know some of eachother's cards. 3 fucking skillstrikes later, I lost the rematch. Finished out the run at 9-3, the last loss coming to a mage with (at least)2 flamestrikes.

I think flamestrike, maybe fireball too, needs to be bumped up to rare. Maybe some paladin cards too? The chance of a mage having flamestrike by turn 7 is much higher than a paladin having any of their big tempo swing cards at turn 4.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This fucking game, oh whats that you won 5 games in a row? Well we got to put an end to that shit, how about a otk warrior who draws a 5 card otk w/ 15 cards remaining or how about a freeze mage who draws all 4 of their secrets in their top 14 cards? Here play a hunter who runs fucking arcane shot and has it in opening hand after you coined out that knife juggler and then watch him roll misha and you roll leokk, fuck this stupid game.
No more than you deserve for playing hunter.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Been playing the domo deck all day. Its.. interesting. Seems to work TBH. And isn't bad against aggro amazingly. IDK yet. Its ridiculous at times. This just happened.
rrr_img_98238.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love that we're back to freezing trap being the most obnoxiously overpowered card in the entire game.

*edit*

Ended up winning by BGHing my Majordomo again, fucking love that play so much. Really need to figure out what to cut for a second BGH.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know if its a bad deck or not but I know when I went against it the players had no clue what they were doing and I was able to kill them easily. They didn't know turning into Rag removes Armor/Invul and they blew all their secrets prior to playing Domo and then let me trigger him. Obviously you want untriggered secrets in play and then turn into Rag, if you can manage that then it can definitely be strong. Still super vulnerable but not too much different than a freeze mage who hovers around 1-10 health range, except you have the 8 damage hero power.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean I still think it's kind of a junk deck, but holy shit it's fun to play, and god knows I need the ranked wins on mage.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just no end to the absolute stupid shit that happens in this game. Oh sure, play your malygos followed by two burn spells for the out of fucking nowhere kill.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
This fucking game knows that I can't pass up Dark Cultist...2 cobras came late and were up against junk. The card not shown is abusive sergeant. I took every 5+ drop offered after the 15th pick :\

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hah. There was much rending of garments back then. I bet the ROI on Hs is better than any other blizzard game in the past 15 years.