Hearthstone

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Since when do hunters play taunts, encounter a deck that had 2 deathlords and 2 sludge beltcher, and another with 1 deathlord and 1 sludge beltcher...leading me to believe he probably had 2 of each. New hunter deck maybe?

Took me by surprise for sure.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Belchers are standard in midrange hunter. Never seen Deathlord in hunter before. Possibly some early season tech for the aggro mirror.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Since when do hunters play taunts, encounter a deck that had 2 deathlords and 2 sludge beltcher, and another with 1 deathlord and 1 sludge beltcher...leading me to believe he probably had 2 of each. New hunter deck maybe?

Took me by surprise for sure.
Most likely just a "special snowflake" who created his own deck. You see a lot more home brew decks early in the season. They can get wins because people don't know what to expect but they're rarely tightly tuned like a good netdeck and are often downright bad.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
nef gave me echo and iceblock...

R8MhjZP.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
As seen on Reddit, this is a decent guide for what you can safely dust:
Dentammes Disenchant List | Sector One

Some disagreement with his Legendary rankings but the Epic/Rare/Common list is pretty much spot on. The only one from there I would keep is Naturalize if you ever want to run mill druid. Others never see play.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, Mirror Entity used to be firmly on the never see play list, and I disenchanted a pair of golden ones. Then the game changed and they became not only playable, but a mage staple.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just had a hunter miss lethal by 1 either BMing me by playing it out of order, or because he couldn't do really simple math.

feels good.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The last 3 arenas where I only managed to get 5 wins, which is like my rock bottom, I got a regular classic common and 50 gold. Oh boy, it makes me see how bad everyone else hates Arena. This game is such a steaming pile.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I try playing my Zoo, but keep losing. Not even high rank (like 18) for fuck's sake, but I'm running into decks that shouldn't even be low rank.

It's depressing. This is why people play face.
frown.png

Column_sl

shitlord
How do you lose with zoo, the deck plays itself... It's only bad matchups are face hunter, and patron.

List your deck, you have to be doing something wrong

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I mean, if you have Mal'Ganis he's still quite good in zoo, it's not like he was a wasted craft/open.
Pretty sure he means Malygos. Also, if you want English lessons Gavinmad I can provide for only $80 an hour.

Malygos warlock is easily my favourite deck at the moment. It's so stress free to play. You barely have to think, turns just play themselves, until you blast them in the face for 34 damage.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else read this article?

On Randomness in Hearthstone

The good takeaway at least is that Blizzard seems to be on a path to choosing better sorts of random effects on cards and leaving the worse ones in the past. Who knows what they will manage to fuck up for the expansion though, shouldn't give too much credit given the track record so far.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure he means Malygos. Also, if you want English lessons Gavinmad I can provide for only $80 an hour.

Malygos warlock is easily my favourite deck at the moment. It's so stress free to play. You barely have to think, turns just play themselves, until you blast them in the face for 34 damage.
He was asking about Demonlock, so I was guessing he had already opened or crafted a Mal'ganis.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I went to play a few constructed games with some fun unique decks I've created, but it's too mind numbingly boring to play Patron Warrior 80% of the time.