marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
sent invite

EDIT got to run all of a sudden, should be back on in a bit tho

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Vision#1647

I sent out a number of invites to people's names I recognize. If you got one from Vision, that is me.

I like to spectate and learn. I primarily focus on playing Shaman, Druid, Paladin, and Warlock.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Does anyone know any promotions that might lessen the $50 hit for pre-order? I'm a sucker for card backs but that amazon points-back deal for GvG really spoiled me.

Oh and brawls still suck, expansion without tournament mode but more random shit /sigh. Unfortunately it looks like the MTG clone that's coming out in a few days is the usual half-assed crap when it comes to WotC and digital products so I might be sticking with Hearthstone anyway.

rad

Lord of Guk
Does anyone know any promotions that might lessen the $50 hit for pre-order? I'm a sucker for card backs but that amazon points-back deal for GvG really spoiled me.

Oh and brawls still suck, expansion without tournament mode but more random shit /sigh. Unfortunately it looks like the MTG clone that's coming out in a few days is the usual half-assed crap when it comes to WotC and digital products so I might be sticking with Hearthstone anyway.
Not a sure thing, but worth a try.

Amazon Giveaway - Amazon - Team Archon - The Premiere Hearthstone Team

Justicar might be viable in Druid with ramp/innervate etc. Dire Shapeshift is the best ability of the lot. +2 attack and +2 armor every turn is bonkers. It's just a shame it was crammed in the 6 slot. And for Warrior, replacing your hero power permanently with +4 armor is pretty crazy for control. That's a lot of armor to deal with.
the +4 heal for the priest is extremely bonkers too, a Soulpriest out turns this into a 2 mana 4 damage ability and who knows what happens when you use Shadowform

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the +4 heal for the priest is extremely bonkers too, a Soulpriest out turns this into a 2 mana 4 damage ability and who knows what happens when you use Shadowform
Nothing. They confirmed that it overrides the ability and replaces it with normal shadowform. Same for Jaraxxus and Rag.

Neph_sl

shitlord
So if you're in Shadowform, you go back to +4 heal? And if you've replaced your hero w/ Jaraxxus or Rag, you get the improved hero power?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So if you're in Shadowform, you go back to +4 heal? And if you've replaced your hero w/ Jaraxxus or Rag, you get the improved hero power?
jaraxxus or rag it is jaraxxis or rag. shadowform I haven't seen anything yet.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Grand Tournament: Card Clarifications Interactions - Hearthstone Top Decks

Does Justicar Trueheart affect non-standard Hero Powers (Shadowform, Ragnaros, etc.)?

"Nope. Justicar Trueheart only affects standard Hero Powers."

Does your new Hero Power persist for the rest of the match?

"Correct. Your Hero Power remains improved even after Justicar Trueheart is taken out."

It has absolutely no effect if you've acquired a new non-standard Hero Power (Ragnaros, Jaraxxus, etc.)?

"Correct."
Makes it sound like it won't change the non-standard hero powers, you are still stuck with them. Which is the biggest problem with shadowform IMO.

635733279535532837.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shadowform just sucks regardless. Permanent change to a hero power in a class where you typically build your deck to maximize good use of the normal hero power.

Fizzlebang is cute but trash. Wish they'd stop making making every fucking thing 6 mana.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shadowform just sucks regardless. Permanent change to a hero power in a class where you typically build your deck to maximize good use of the normal hero power.

Fizzlebang is cute but trash. Wish they'd stop making making every fucking thing 6 mana.
I'd expect a large focus on the 6 and 7 slot yea? Gotta contest Sylv and Emp (and class drops) and Dr. Balanced.