Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
mad scientist is one of the most busted ass cards in the whole goddamn game. It really should have been nerfed to put the secret in your hand but everyone was focused on how even more busted undertaker was.

Also, Morrow better back off with that whole 'what rank are you again' shit. THATS MY SHTICK

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What can I get away with saying if I hit legendary?

"Cairne is making a comeback!"

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently it is called Cutpurse. My first image must have been a bad translation or something.

riw4i7S.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I guess it would be nice for some coins for combos. I just don't see it lasting more than a turn.

RAMP ROGUE!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Mad Scientist really is pretty amazing in the decks that use it. You get immense value out of it.

I'd agree though on the Burgler card. It's not bad and I do think it'll see a little play but it sure isn't amazing. Even with stealth it would only be good, not great. The 1/1 for 4? Trash tier as long as Patron is in the meta unless we get a Greater Hobgoblin or something.
Hobgoblin would be so much better if it worked the way Warsong Commander does. It's silly that there is inconsistency in stuff like that. There is no reason Hobgoblin shouldn't give summoned minions +2/+2 as well. It's not like it would put it over the line. Maayyyybe if it did, the Stead wouldn't be total garbage tier, but it'd still be pretty bad. What were they thinking? Parrrrticularly in a Patron environment? Maybe Stead is actually the best card of the set, because it means they are going to nerf Patron.

And you guys are right, Mad Scientist is extremely good. I guess my definition of "amazing" in that post was actually : "isn't causing so many problems that it needs nerfed". I've too, said that Mad Scientist is ridiculous value and should add the secret to your hand instead. But my point still stands. Mad Scientist is phenomenally better than Cutpurse, and even then, it's not over the line. So by that reasoning alone, Cutpurse is very lacking.

Also, Morrow better back off with that whole 'what rank are you again' shit. THATS MY SHTICK
Lol, willdo.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Guyz stats on loot hoarder are so bad that card will never see play, should be like a 2/3 at least and then I still really don't see the point of it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
BUT THE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATZ

No, I was not comparing the cards per se, but this inherently retarded notion that the only way to properly cost a card is its attack and health.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But you picked a terrible example. AFAIK the only decks that run Loot Hoarder are Patron and Freeze Mage, who don't really care about his body at all, only the draw. The only reason they run Loot Hoarder over Novice Engineer is because maybe Loot Horder successfully trades into something that Novice Engineer wouldn't have.

With Cutpurse, you actually have to successfully attack to get the benefit, and it's not drawing you a card or even generating you an extra resource, it's just giving you the chance to use your own resources faster.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plus fuck patron and freeze mage, those decks are nazi aids. Nerf loot hoarder, buff cutpurse!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going to play this card and then backstab it myself just to prove to you how much it sucks!