Hearthstone

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Stock face hunter lists have been all over SeatStory Cup and now Hearthstone Spring Masters 2. It's not just a ladder thing where people pick aggro for speed.
Is your argument that it's the only deck or best deck in a tournament setting? Or is it unacceptable for any aggro to be competitive?

vulken3_sl

shitlord
I said it once and will say it again, The problem i see with hunter's is the skill plus trap's. With out either it is just a bad class but with both it can be a pain to play against.

I honestly think that perhaps they should consider making the hero power target 2 damage randomly to either face or any minion the opposing player has. It would change the dynamics of the class and force it to play at a slightly slower pace . If that's not good enough then change the power to any enemy random minion takes 2 damage .

Also the freeze trap for 2 mana freezing and removing a attacking minion makes no sense . How about making it just do a freeze effect for 1 turn and possibly any minion next to that one.

I would love to see the pure number's on the class as well though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have never played this before until I found out its on Android now and I downloaded it.

All productivity in my life is disappearing.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Had a solid priest deck and got absolutely destroyed by a pretty amazing hunter draft. Gahzrilla, the beast (no web spinner) quick shot, bow, 3 kill commands. Friended the guy to wish him luck because he had a pretty insane deck and before I could type anything he told me to fuck myself and qq more then unfriended me. Haha.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I finally got the "Watch a friend win a game" quest this weekend. I have 4 RL friends in Hearthstone and they are all pretty casual and don't play often. So I started friend requesting every person a I played, in an attempt to explain I just wanted to watch them win for the quest. Of the 15 requests I sent out. 12 were ignored, 2 flamed me before I could get a word in, and the last guy accepted my request and boots me out of any game I try to spectate.

Cool game bros.

Taho

N00b
I have never played this before until I found out its on Android now and I downloaded it.

All productivity in my life is disappearing.
Welcome. If you are going to invest any cash, I strongly suggest the Naxx adventure. You get a number of cards from it that are used in many competitive decks.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Playing in a local cash money Hearthstone tournament in 3 weeks. Have to submit three decks and its best out of three winner can't change decks loser has to change decks.

What should I play for a local non ladder? I'm thinking Hunter, Control warrior and X.

No 7+ targets for BGH as well since I know everyone will play it.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Rank up to 6 and drop down to 8. Rinse and repeat. There is, literally, nothing except the new Zoo and Face Huntard on the ladder right now. I've been trying to get my Mage Golden and the deck CAN beat anything. But I've been getting terrible luck. Every single RNG roll has gone against me.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Warlock seems to be in a really good place right now, you never know what you're gonna get.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I finally got the "Watch a friend win a game" quest this weekend. I have 4 RL friends in Hearthstone and they are all pretty casual and don't play often. So I started friend requesting every person a I played, in an attempt to explain I just wanted to watch them win for the quest. Of the 15 requests I sent out. 12 were ignored, 2 flamed me before I could get a word in, and the last guy accepted my request and boots me out of any game I try to spectate.

Cool game bros.
Feel free to add me (Myrkskog#1435) as another potential person to observe for the pack. I am pretty casual like your friends, but maybe we'll catch each other for it.