Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The number of games I've lost the past two days while being simultaneously unlucky and my opponent lucky is staggering. Very well could have lost(and would have lost had I not had a taunt minion) another just now when a face shaman got the ideal totem on an empty board 4x in the game and 2 - 6 damage crackles.

HAHAHA and fuck Implosion, even when I'm lucky, I'm unlucky. About 90% of the time when you need 3 or 4 damage you roll 2 and when you only need 2 you get 4. Just lost a game because my board was too full to play healbot because implosion summoned 5 imps to kill a sorcerer's apprentice.

2nd edit - Thats it, I'm fucking done with implosion, just lost another game solely due to implosion on hitting for 2 when I just needed it to hit for 3, this shit is more rigged than my opening 8 legendaries in gvg, 5 of them being voljin.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The thing about implosion is you can try to think ahead and not put yourself behind the RNG eightball. I generally don't rely on it for doing four damage, or even three if I can help it. I try to think out other options. I'd rather use it on a lesser target with two health since I know I will kill it and the number of resulting imps is just a bonus. The card is crazy good but relying on it as a form of removal is bad. If you're playing any sort of standard zoo then trading is still always your bread and butter.

If you're in a position where youneedto hit three or four to swing the game that usually means you're already behind, which is generally a terrible position for zoo being that you lack sweeps and hard removals in most builds. Obviously sometimes its still the best play to roll the dice on a three or four hit, but when you lose from that RNG its more a weakness of the zoo archetype to blame overall.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Unless I have no better turn 4 play, I usually try to save Implosions to pair with Knife Jugglers. It's about the best swing play a zoo deck has outside of BGH or Gormok/Reliquary Seeker(if you run them), which Implosion helps trigger anyway.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's often a better play to gamble on implosion hitting for 3 and getting fucked 1/3rd of the time instead of assuming it's gonna hit for 2.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The amount of burst in this game has gotten out of hand, you just have to assume your opponent always has 15+ damage in hand.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The amount of burst in this game has gotten out of hand, you just have to assume your opponent always has 15+ damage in hand.
Eh, its mostly predictable for the classes that can do it. Druids, obvi. Freeze mage, you know when he has you by the balls. Tempo mage, easy to track the fireballs and bolts. Zoo, pretty easy to estimate if he has DG's and PO's etc, they can burst some but they generally get forced to play more minion trading and attrition. Secret pally, priest, warriors don't really have burst out of hand. Murloc pal you can see it coming a mile away, just depends who had the draws and if you have any way to defend like taunts or Loatheb. Aggro pal and hunters tend to be more sustained relentless burst than a 15+ burst turn.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
It was actually worse before, this is the least bursty the metagame has been since beta. Since you're relatively safe with an empty board and at 20 life, a druid needs 4 specific cards to do it (roar x 2, force, innervate/emperor) and murlock paladin needs to practically play their entire deck before they can do it. Miracle rogue and handlock pre-leeroy nerf, and patron just a little while ago could kill you if you were at 20 life with an empty board and they were a lot more reliable at it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here's my first draft at a Varian control warrior post-rotation. Greedy as hell but I think the format will slow down enough that you can afford to be greedy. Obviously we'll have to see what the new set brings, but I'm anxious to try out Obsidian Destroyer in a format where boom and geddon don't have a 100% lockdown on 7 drops for warrior.

rrr_img_127017.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 gorehowls?

8(9) 7+ cost cards counting nexus champion and brawl being your one and only aoe removal is beyond greedy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've lost to warriors running double gorehowl in THIS meta, should definitely be playable post-rotation. Need something to make up for losing death's bite, king's defender damn sure isn't gonna cut it as much as I'd love to use my golden playset.

But yes, there should probably be either a second brawl or geddon in the deck. Like I said, first draft, can't even playtest it until the new set comes in and gvg/naxx rotate out so it's pure theorycrafting.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hate to theorize anything before seeing the new cards but good warrior decks would probably include the Giant+Faceless combo or go the Elise route.
I like Obsidian destroyer for sure.
Maybe Varian sees play since Lightbomb will be gone.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've lost to warriors running double gorehowl in THIS meta, should definitely be playable post-rotation. Need something to make up for losing death's bite, king's defender damn sure isn't gonna cut it as much as I'd love to use my golden playset.

But yes, there should probably be either a second brawl or geddon in the deck. Like I said, first draft, can't even playtest it until the new set comes in and gvg/naxx rotate out so it's pure theorycrafting.
Arcanite?

Hate to theorize anything before seeing the new cards but good warrior decks would probably include the Giant+Faceless combo or go the Elise route.
It feels like we just got lightbomb, funny how little the card was used when gvg came out. I started using it and said how powerful it really is, but I thought that was because no one played around it. Well now everyone knows to play around it and its still used/very powerful.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only battlecry in the deck is Justicar, and that's just because of how amazing Justicar is in control warrior. Hell that's why I cut two taskmasters and subbed inner rage in. Depending on how the meta shakes out I'd also consider ditching armorsmiths for fierce monkeys, or something else more durable in the 3-4 spot.

Arcanite?
eh, reaper is pretty bad in control. Gorehowl may be two turns slower but it gets well over twice as much value. If I were to cut a gorehowl, I'd just run with 3 weapons rather than putting a reaper in. Unless the next xpac yields something playable of course.