Hearthstone

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit I can't stand the people who take forever on each turn.
Sounds like you need aNozdormu!
cool.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I have nozdormu, and while it is hilarious, it bugs out often and gives way more than 15 seconds per turn.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The excitment went away after a few days but its still fun to log in and do an arena every few days. Are they releasing a card with Blizzcon?

The Master

Bronze Squire
Doing pretty well with with a warrior deck using weapons for board clearance and an aggro mage deck. I suck at arena though. Haven't gotten more than 3 wins, though in fairness I kept picking classes I still needed to level and hence had very little experience with. Still worth the D3 money I put into cards though.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Myself and two friends set up twitch streaming just to watch each other draft and play while in arena. Makes it pretty fun and hilarious to see the bad luck and silly shit that can go on. Makes the game so much more of a social experience. It was really easy to set up the streaming, but spectator mode should really be something standard in the game.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I jumped back in and did my dailies. I dropped out of at least 3 games, most due to completely stupid misplays on my part (dropped wrong card, targeted incorrectly, etc) and once due to a priest exploit deck that was obviously going to crush me.

Thanks to whoever reminded me that quitting unranked Play mode matches has 0 consequence. It keeps my blood pressure down.

Let it be known that I was able to draft a warrior arena deck with 2 molten giants and 3 warsong commanders. Hilarious comboz

elidib

Vyemm Raider
No, you cannot drop in rank.

If you lose a bunch before you start climbing ranks though, it's much harder to climb the ranks, as your hidden MMR is so low.

conceding only affects your hidden rating, there's no other downside to quitting.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do you only draft cards in the arena you have pulled from packs or is it totally random?

I want to /wrist sometimes in arena with the cards i get. I was lucky enough to get a few priest runs but got 0 northshire clerics, lightwells, MC, or anything of real value to a priest, so frustrating.