Hearthstone

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, fuck that shit. Hadn't had that happen before.
Happens sometimes yeah I mentionned it last page, it's annoying as shit when you're trying to buff. Does it with totems too sometimes, nothing like dropping a flametongue in the wrong spot and having only a 2/2 healing totem to show for it. As I said some of the bugs are really annoying, one game I've had to spend like a minute trying to play a fucking card that was sent back to my hand behind another card, which almost didn't make it until the end of my turn and made me miss one attack.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Damnit.. just noticed I got a beta invite in my email yesterday. They must be sending these out in mass amounts now. Can;t be long until it launches.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh on bugs, I've been running in a weird bug the past few days. The opponent stops playing and time runs out, then you play and on his turn, he doesn't play again(disconnected?) and time runs out but this time in like 15seconds, and it does that until you win. I know there's a thing for when people disconnect so I don't really know what's up with that.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
There are a few of those bugs floating around similar to that. Crazy how Blizzard lets some of these serious bugs float around for so long.

Oh on bugs, I've been running in a weird bug the past few days. The opponent stops playing and time runs out, then you play and on his turn, he doesn't play again(disconnected?) and time runs out but this time in like 15seconds, and it does that until you win. I know there's a thing for when people disconnect so I don't really know what's up with that.
you get a message saying "your opponent has left" when he disconnects or Alt+F4 ragequits, the fuse timer will automatically be shorter after someone has taken the full minute of their turn just idling around in their previous turns

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
you get a message saying "your opponent has left" when he disconnects or Alt+F4 ragequits, the fuse timer will automatically be shorter after someone has taken the full minute of their turn just idling around in their previous turns
Ah I see, so basically if they afk a turn their next turn is shorter, didn't know that assumed it would be full duration turns everytime. So not a bug then, but kinda weird someone would queue then go afk when the queues are so short in this.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Damnit.. just noticed I got a beta invite in my email yesterday. They must be sending these out in mass amounts now. Can;t be long until it launches.
Got invited yesterday too, game is fun to play a few games per day

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn, I never picked rogue in arena because I didn't like them, but first time picking one I just went 9-1, might have to reconsider.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Any decks with removal/weapons are strong in arena.. rogue/warrior/mage, possibly paladin if you draw a lot of weapons.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What was the deck like?
Nothing spectacular, no legendaries, and not even any amazing rares I don't believe other than a defender of argus, but for example my first rare pick sadly the best pick was the 1 cost 1/2 murloc that gets +1 attack whenever you summon a murloc, and I didn't get any other murlocs in the draft either. I had a good mix of 1 and 2 cost minions though and mulliganed aggressively for a 1 drop if I didn't have at least 1 or a backstab in hand. Things that really helped were I had two shattered sun clerics and after drafting 3 backstabs I decided to draft an ancient mage so many times I was able to use 4 damage backstabs.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I find rogue removal to be really top notch against the current meta of small mobs, especially the fucking 3/2. Coin 3/2 on turn 1? Backstab into Scrub. Backstab into Evisc clears most mobs for only 2 mana cost too, and while Shiv isn't great the card draw makes it ok especially with a backstab or a weapon attack. Then you have the SI agent too, backstab into agent for 4damage, great shit then you can prep into agent again. Also you have weapon "removal" with deadly poison, can do 3damage for 3 mana, 1 if you already have a saved weapon, and if you get an assassin's blade or a perdition with poison on it it's fucking tits.

I really like playing rogue because you can get so much cheap control for the early game, and if it's not needed most of it can just go on the enemy hero instead. Only thing you lack is large board clears unless you can get flurry but you need a good weapon for it to be worth anything, or deadly poison but if you clear shit with your small spells and keep spamming mobs, other than overextending on flamestrike or equality+consecration, you're generally fine and you can rush so hard if you draft scrubs shit's unreal especially with coin. Betrayal can do very well too as long as it's not against paladin or shaman who can use their ability to put stupid shit inbetween their mobs.

Overall it's my favorite class, with shaman second. It has a lot of control, a lot of draws, a lot of cool mobs, I like the class cards and the hero ability, all the combos(both the mechanic and actual synergy of cards). Shamans I like because of Bloodlust+totems mostly, that shit is so hilarious when guy thinks he's ok because all you have is 3 totems, and then he takes 9damage+lava burst with spell power and dies in one turn. Once I start crafting shit for constructed I'll probably make rogue first.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
You can make that rogue deck that won multiple Team Liquid tournaments for only a few hundred dust I think, minus the 2 Legendary cards, which imo one isn't needed. I've been playing it without the two legendary cards and one defender of argus and I win the majority of my games.

Ah I see, so basically if they afk a turn their next turn is shorter, didn't know that assumed it would be full duration turns everytime. So not a bug then, but kinda weird someone would queue then go afk when the queues are so short in this.
Was this in arena? Some people are nice enough that instead of retiring at 8-x they join games until they are at 8-3 and lose intentionally so that other people get a better run

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Was this in arena? Some people are nice enough that instead of retiring at 8-x they join games until they are at 8-3 and lose intentionally so that other people get a better run
I had it happen in both constructed and arena. I think it'd be faster for them to concede though, just concede on turn 1 you lose they win and that's it, can do it quickly.

The Master

Bronze Squire
So I'd been saving card packs for a while, because there was nothing in particular I wanted that I was missing. Opened them all up and got a Deathwing and Harrison Jones. I got an Alexstraza to but I already had one, so it is now 400 dust.

Decided to go look and see what I am missing. I did not realize there were quite so many legendaries. I'm missing 15, though of those Leeroy and King Mukla are the only ones I am actually curious to play around with. Turns out I have a complete set of Mage, Paladin, Priest, and Warrior, and I am only missing one Master of Disguise (which is the only rare I am missing) for a complete set of Rogue. Not bad, considering all my arena and a couple of card purchases were funded by D3 RMAH. Still kind of hard to believe I'm like 30k dust away from a complete set though. I thought I'd be a lot closer.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So I'd been saving card packs for a while, because there was nothing in particular I wanted that I was missing. Opened them all up and got a Deathwing and Harrison Jones. I got an Alexstraza to but I already had one, so it is now 400 dust.

Decided to go look and see what I am missing. I did not realize there were quite so many legendaries. I'm missing 15, though of those Leeroy and King Mukla are the only ones I am actually curious to play around with. Turns out I have a complete set of Mage, Paladin, Priest, and Warrior, and I am only missing one Master of Disguise (which is the only rare I am missing) for a complete set of Rogue. Not bad, considering all my arena and a couple of card purchases were funded by D3 RMAH. Still kind of hard to believe I'm like 30k dust away from a complete set though. I thought I'd be a lot closer.
The math says it takes 1.5 years of playing 2 hours a day to get every single card completely F2P. I'm not sure if that took infinite arena into consideration but I'd say the quickest would be 1 year. It's out of touch.