Hearthstone

Flank_sl

shitlord
I've never had a second pack, but I don;t doubt that it is possible. A pack is only worth 100 gold, afterall. What I do doubt is that you get better rewards for 12-0 as opposed to 12-2. The rewards are too random to tell for sure, but it does not seem any different.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So, I just went 8-3 shaman. 160 gold, earth shock, golden druid of the claw. Pack had common, rare, gold rare, epic, legendary (Grommash, I just crafted that bitch last week). Then I drafted the worst fucking Shaman deck I've ever seen with nothing over 4 mana and entirely too many spells and went 0-3 for 30g. The pack though, the pack was money. I can't decide if I should DE, but I feel like I really should.

ozXBQdv.jpg

MossyBank

N00b
Lucky SOB. :> What legendary(s) are you gonna craft from your tink? :p

I just went 9-0 on a sweet rogue draft, then proceeded to get stomped by 3 mages for a 9-3 ending. :/

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
So, I just went 8-3 shaman. 160 gold, earth shock, golden druid of the claw. Pack had common, rare, gold rare, epic, legendary (Grommash, I just crafted that bitch last week). Then I drafted the worst fucking Shaman deck I've ever seen with nothing over 4 mana and entirely too many spells and went 0-3 for 30g. The pack though, the pack was money. I can't decide if I should DE, but I feel like I really should.

ozXBQdv.jpg
You can just go ahead and die in a fire.

The Master

Bronze Squire
That pack is basically three legendaries of your choice if you don't care about golden cards. 2 from Tink, 1 from Nether.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Well, I kept the Nether for now, because I like Golden cards. I'm not sure what I'm going to craft atm because I'm not missing that much more. The following spoiler is just a list of the cards I'm missing, if anything stands out to anyone that I should craft call it out. I'm leaning towards VanCleef so I can try a miracle Rogue deck, and probably The Black Knight. I have 4275 dust plus a Pagle I can still DE if I decide to.

Rare
Bite
Angry Chicken x2
Bloodsail Corsair
Lightwarden
Mana Wraith x2
Master Swordsmith x2
Coldlight Seer
Ancient Mage

Epic
Bestial Wrath x2
Snake Trap x2
Gladiator's Longbow
Ice Block x2
Spellbender x2
Pyroblast x2
Sword of Justice
Avenging Wrath
Shadowform
Kidnapper
Far Sight x2
Earth Elemental x2
Hungry Crab x2
Doomsayer x2
Big Game Hunter
Blood Knight
Faceless Manipulator
Sea Giant

Legendary
Archmage Antonidas
Prophet Velen
Edwin VanCleef
Al'Akir the Windlord
Lorewalker Cho
Millhouse Manastorm
King Mukla
Tinkmaster Overspark
Captain Greenskin
Hogger
The Beast
The Black Knight
Onyxia
Deathwing

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I own and play with Onyxia and can say that she really isn't all that great. Typically Onyxia hits the board either as overkill or as a last ditch failing effort to win. Unless combined with specific cards, she just isn't the finisher and/or tide-turner that other Legendaries are, I think. I like Al'Akir more than the average player but that's just me because I like Shaman and have a golden Akir that has won me some games. I like Pyroblast and Snake Trap but I also really liked Lightwarden at one point so, you know, I'm kind of retarded.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've thought about Al'Akir, but I just can't get behind it. To me it generally seems to be used as a finisher combined with rockbiters, but at that point you'd have been better off with Doomhammer and have done it cheaper.

Toids

Molten Core Raider
If players can't do anything during their opponents turn and the goal is to make this a casual friendly, fast paced game; why haven't they moved the draw phase to the very end of your turn instead of the beginning? This would probably cut arena game-time in half for most people.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's saying both players start with an extra card and you draw at the end of the turn that way you have your opponent's whole turn to decide what you want to do rather than having to wait and see what you draw.

And slippery, yeah I'd craft vancleef if you like to play rogue and maybe doomsayers for certain mage decks or handlock.

Column_sl

shitlord
Rogue has some beautiful combo decks, but unfortunately this game is so one sided right now you are kind of forced to go a certain type of Rogue.

Over 3 months with almost no changes has been grueling, they really need to figure out how to keep this game fresh.

Makes me long for the days when they were nerfing cards, and the metas were constantly shifting.

DMBTylerWSP_sl

shitlord
Just ran in to this earlier. Been sitting at this screen for going on 20+ minutes (I work in IT and can easily multitask, so no I wasn't sitting there actively waiting.) Is this some sort of cheat or exploit to get people to concede or do I need to put on my tinfoil hat, concede, and go on to the next game? Spoilered for size.

rrr_img_63061.jpg