Hearthstone

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just had a horseshit bug where I played tracking and it wouldn't let me pick a card, the rope just ran out with 3 cards on my screen and me unable to do anything. Nice game.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
July 15th for naxx all but officially confirmed.

Frankly, I don't see the game changing that much unless the unreleased cards are a lot better than the released ones. Sure a couple of cards will see use, but there's nothing to build decks around or anything strong enough to phase out a meta choice.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Will these naxx cards be in packs at some point? I'm a bit confused what their model is going to be from here on out. If packs will be static forever, and they'll just add small little bites of crap that you obtain elsewhere (via the PVE unlocks?), that's a tad strange, I think.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The thing with Hearthstone is that there isn't really a defined meta. It's more like "viable decks". A few months ago you saw 4-5 viable decks (Hunter/Zoo/Handlock/Control Warr). Now Hunter has mostly been eliminated but you've added Miracle Rogue/Aggro Warrior/Ice Mage/Ramp Druid.

In this game the amount of viable decks simply expands. Naxx will almost certainly expand the amount of viable decks.

Column_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_69706.jpg

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely excited for Naxx. I'd like to see more PvE in the game similar to Hex.

Just hit rank 8 today, trying to hit legend before season ends!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
ladder is starting to piss me the fuck off. Get 3 druids in a row playing aggro rogue, so I switch to handlock. Get the same miracle twice, then aggro hunter. Fucking stupid faggoty matchmaking bullshit.

*edit*

who the fuck runs big game hunter in miracle rogue. this is why you're still trying to make it into legendary you retarded faggot

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
He runs BGH specifically because of handlocks, and from your reaction, it seems it worked fine. Granted possibly better to run assassinate, you can prepa it for free and it's a spell, but it's also more expensive.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah man, nah. Prep reduces the next spell by 3, so assassinate would cost 2.

But yeah, bgh in miracle rogue was a thing before erf I'm pretty sure, then zoo and other aggro decks became more prominent so its a meta choice. But yeah it does fucking suck when shit like that happens, I had the exact same type of situation happen to me last season and the miracle rogue I faced in the few games I played handlock ran not one, but two fucking bgh when no one else was.

I don't think I'm going to push for legendary this season, been too busy playing other games and I've bought/am buying about a dozen games on the summer sale.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's fucking stupid. I didn't run into a single other handlock all day, so why the fuck would you toss in a card that vaguely helps you in a single matchup, at the expense of basically every other matchup you'll face?

Only a retard would throw bgh in their miracle rogue.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Guess I never played a spell worth more than 3 so I didn't even know prepa was -3, thought it was just free. Upside of Assassinate is it kills Ancient of War and the divine shield 6/7 guy which BGH doesn't but the cost is pretty harsh and you don't get a cool mob on the board from it which while not particularily strong is still "free" shit for your removal. So yeah BGH higher prio, if you're playing miracle and facing a lot of control(and it seems I play against a lot of control lately, fucking 5months ago druid decks and shit), it's definitely a card you'd want to switch in to remove those big taunted and close the game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, it's not like Sap is a card or anything.
It's not like you can run 4 saps. There's few things that can stop miracle past turn 6, and most of them are large mobs with taunt blocking leeroy. The more options you have to remove them, the better, because you're not always going to cycle your entire deck to find them, you might not have time to do that.

Maybe you didn't face the same people and he's been playing handlocks and giant frost mages. Maybe he is a retard. But at the end of the day, he used his BGH against you and I assume won otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about it. It does win him games. Does it lose him more games than he wins, well that kinda depends on who he faces.