Hearthstone

Neph_sl

shitlord
So in that leaked screenshot, "Practice" becomes "Adventure". Have they said what'll be going in the fourth slot?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Sitting comfortable with 12 health and guaranteed lethal on a Warlock with 3 health, 1 card and a leper gnome on the board. Lifetap into Power Overwhelming+Soulfire. Feels bad man.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Decided to experiment with a Druid mill deck today. So far, really bad against Warriors (both agro and control). Really fantastic against Mages. I haven't lost to a Miracle Rogue yet, but I think if they'd known what I was playing it would have been different. Zoo is rough, but 50/50 so far. Handlock is usually a win (like 85%).

Nola

Trakanon Raider
There was two tourneys happened this weekend. Numericable M-House Cup won by Amaz and Wellplayed Cup won by Tidesoftime. Hearthstone community needs to do a better job with communication with one another so two doesn't occur at the same time.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Okay so, I didn't finish watching WPC, but they only did 1 finals match with RDU/Tides right? Do none of the people who run Hearthstone tournaments actually understand double elimination? If you're going to run a double elimination tournament it's complete bullshit that the person who comes from the losers bracket wins the tournament in one series and makes it the only loss for the winner. The advantage they have from getting to the final by the winners bracket is that they have to then lose twice to the person from the losers bracket. It's dumb that they keep running double elim tournaments and not making the loser bracket player win twice.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Which is why tournaments should just be swiss with a cut to top 8.

I haven't played ranked in like 2-3 days. Sitting at 0 stars in rank 2, completely psyched out about trying to finish the grind. Fuck.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
So I'm thinking about using a deck like this for Naxx when it comes out:

rrr_img_70199.jpg

I figure they will be using better cards than we will with all the NPC only cards, so use them against them. Emperor cobras for instant kill on ridiculously OP npc shit like thaddius or 4 horsemen. shadow word death and pain for the same use. I don't figure the NPC decks to be running a whole lot of silence, so combo cards like inner fire and buffed taunted-up guys will be fine. Round out the deck with a couple end-game threats. thoughts?

I just tried it out in 6 practice matches: obliterated a zoolock, a control warrior and 2 other priests, lost to a shaman and 1 other priest. But i expect the Naxx NPC matches to be quite different.