Hearthstone

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Sounds like this will be perfect for what I want to do with it, then. Plus it seems to not have much in the way of system requirements, so I can run it while I've got VMs going and shit.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Holy Lag...Takes forever to get turns to complete. I'll wait til they figure out what is wrong.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
restarting seems to help. I'd play handlock against the first heroic boss if I had the cards to do it. Having trouble so far.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I beat the first boss using priest..struggling with the 2nd one though. Those +3 hero attack worshippers suck.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
my lame priest deck steam rolls naxx so far. Pretty typical mind vision/thought steal mind control bs, no legendaries or even epic cards.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
First heroic beaten with freeze mage, second with zoo, and third with the same freeze mage. I didn't read the patch notes on it but after beating heroic Maexnna there were no cards rewarded or chest available. Is that to be expected?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
First heroic beaten with freeze mage, second with zoo, and third with the same freeze mage. I didn't read the patch notes on it but after beating heroic Maexnna there were no cards rewarded or chest available. Is that to be expected?
Yup.

Northerner

N00b
He's stupid. Play it a few times and he'll play his crappy cards turns one to three eventually and make it easy.

He's beatable if he shits out the 4/4 every turn but not if he gets a perfect draw to go with it.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Ended up using control warrior to beat the first two heroic bosses and had to make a minionless hunter deck for Maexxna because I got real tired of that hero power.