Hearthstone

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Been playing priest last few games. Always have plenty of cards thanks to Northshire Cleric, Holy Nova helps slow down Warlocks, and it has a sweet finisher with divine spirit/power word shield and a crazed alchemist. Just one-shotted a pally for 28 dmg with a yeti. That was fun.

And lol at board warriors. People over the age of thirty still get rustled and call each other faggots huh? Serious business.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Has Blizzard confirmed that was a new card? Dust Devil essentially costs 3 mana and you get a 3/1 with Windfury. This new one has one more health, costs 1 less mana, and counts as a mech. That seems a little absurd.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely fills a void in the shaman curve. Seems like a popular two drop is haunted creeper right now for shaman and they don't really get any bonus value out of it IMO.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This card seems weak. Only way it sees play is in a mech deck.
What? It's a 2 drop that passes the vanilla power/health test that has one of the strongest abilities in the game. Yes it's fragile, but that's probably the most threatening two drop in the game at this point. And that's completely ignoring the fact that shaman can buff it with flametongue totem or rockbiter if it sticks on the board.

A 2 drop that you can also use as a late-game finishing threat? This card by itself makes shaman much more dangerous as a class. This is arguably even better for shaman than Dark Cultist was for Priest.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's not weak at all. Played on curve, it's a card that needs to be addressed immediately or you can snowball with it fast. It trades, straight up, with most other 2 drops out there and if they don't have a taunt you get to go face for 3 and then trade it away. Now if it gets to live and can be buffed, it's going to be stupidly good. With the coin you could, potentially, do 18 points to the face on turn 2 with double rockbiter and your opponent still needs to clear it.

I wouldn't be surprised to find its a fake in all honesty.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I think Fawe was being sarcastic.

At first I was going to say I'd be surprised if this new card was real, but then I remembered this is Blizzard and I remembered all the other cards revealed so far and how silly/stupid/random or insanely bad some of them are and it makes complete sense.

Turn 2 Call Pet into Gahz'rilla on turn 3 will be insane.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Sure, but I hope you have removal in hand. Turn 1 coin + this card into turn 2 Flametongue Totem is 10 damage to the face.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well class cards can be pretty strong. It's not like you're giving Zoo a 3/2 with windfury.
Nope, just a class that has several ways to *easily* turn this into 10 damage on turn 2, before your opponent can react. I think it'll be changed to a 2/3. It's a bit absurd and seems to go against their "vision". It should honestly have Overload: (1) as it is now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gahz'rilla revealed: 7/6/9. Whenever this minion takes damage, double its attack.https://www.facebook.com/Hearthstone...type=1&theater
So Hunters now have two unplayably bad legendary cards. At least Gahz will be hilarious to get from a webspinner.

rrr_img_83311.jpg

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Gahz'rilla would be great if it wasn't a Hunter card. But unless the Hunter paradigm completely changes, they won't run it since it's too slow.