Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Undertaker is still the best card in hearthstone. Although I am definitely tired of playing Cancer I did take it for a whirl this morning against the new GVG decks. Went from rank 9 to 2 with minimal losses.

I wish they could give me some sort of goal to go after. I'd take anything at this point, more achievements, or whatever

And yes I'm still salty I can't have the Illuminati card back
I'm really surprised with the team and budget hs has now they haven't added achievements like in wow or d3, you know shit like win a game with lethal from an angry chicken, win a game w/ 1 hp, have 3 of the same minion on the board at once, etc.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Is Dr. Boom a pretty safe bet for crafting a first legendary? My main deck is handlock and all it's really missing is Jarraxus, but I figure Boom will work in a bunch of other decks I might want to build, and I can probably replace Loatheb on my warlock and get some value there too. Other stuff I'm mulling over is sylvannas or a handful of rares instead (BGH, some control priest stuff, etc).

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I would hope they're aware that goofy achievements like that could very well fuck the game up. People playing like idiots just to get stupid achievements would probably piss me off, honestly. Which would cause me to concede before they have a chance to kill me with their angry chicken. Which would piss them off.

Come to think of it, maybe that's good for Hearthstone. Gotta keep that eternal circle of rage going.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
U3TIp5j.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
Is Dr. Boom a pretty safe bet for crafting a first legendary? My main deck is handlock and all it's really missing is Jarraxus, but I figure Boom will work in a bunch of other decks I might want to build, and I can probably replace Loatheb on my warlock and get some value there too. Other stuff I'm mulling over is sylvannas or a handful of rares instead (BGH, some control priest stuff, etc).
Boom and Sylvanas would be my first two crafts. I'd craft Alexstraza before I crafted Jaraxxus personally, class legendaries are only good if you plan on playing that class a lot.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would hope they're aware that goofy achievements like that could very well fuck the game up. People playing like idiots just to get stupid achievements would probably piss me off, honestly. Which would cause me to concede before they have a chance to kill me with their angry chicken. Which would piss them off.

Come to think of it, maybe that's good for Hearthstone. Gotta keep that eternal circle of rage going.
Why would someone playing a sub-optimal deck in order to try and get a silly achievement piss you off? Whenever I see someone playing different cards I find it a relief, even if that means I don't already know exactly whats remaining in his deck.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Boar+Flametongue/Cult Master have actually won me several games in arena. Granted I'd probably have preferred to just have a better card, but there are worse picks.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ha I'm watching that too, even more funny after I just watched hyp3d hit legend like an hour ago.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This game has given me brain AIDS, I give up. Maybe constructed is better but I officially dub arena a ded gayme. Completely unenjoyable.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Forsens salt levels are dangerously high about Hunters atm. It's kind of hilarious.
Hunters are probably more consistent, but I've seen more bs aggro mech openers over the last few days then I have hunters. I've seen some decks that hard counter aggro in the last couple of days as it seems rampant on the ladder. One was a priest I faced that had things like 2xdeathlords, 2xunstable ghouls, 2xsmite, wild pyros, at least one sw: p and the other was a deck I saw savj play last night that used duplicate and echo to make a ton of deathlords and healers and would use the deathlords to fill his opponents board and use aoe to clear it.

Lol, just had my first salty person add me after a game. I normally just go for lethal asap with exception to bmers and a guy gave me a sarcastic "I'm sorry" when he thought he had the game won so I made sure to emote a few times and make as many bm moves as possible before killing him and he added me to tell me I'm not that good and shouldn't bm. Fucking kids these days though, he just unfriended me before I could continue our wonderful conversation.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Just the usual face cancer shit, he is playing a weird ass Rogue deck though.
See, I don't get that. I play the same deck minus two fel reavers and I don't have nearly the wins I should(based on what I read here). I have an extra mech yeti and shredder instead. I mean, it's possible I suck. Yeah, that's likely it. I probably don't put nearly the amount of effort into mulliganing that I should. I'm pretty happy if I get a decent mana curve on my mulligan. Every time I've tried mulliganing for a specific card like undertaker or glaivezooka, I just end up fucking my curve.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
See, I don't get that. I play the same deck minus two fel reavers and I don't have nearly the wins I should(based on what I read here). I have an extra mech yeti and shredder instead. I mean, it's possible I suck. Yeah, that's likely it. I probably don't put nearly the amount of effort into mulliganing that I should. I'm pretty happy if I get a decent mana curve on my mulligan. Every time I've tried mulliganing for a specific card like undertaker or glaivezooka, I just end up fucking my curve.
If you get the Undertaker or the Glaivezooka though your curve instantly begins to matter much less because you have already gotten ahead of your opponent. Those two cards will carry you, literally, into enough draws to enable you to fix your curve and/or buff your Undertaker on the fly. You're only needing, really, to draw and play and you will curve out in 5 turns anyway. That's the gambit and it's why, if you truly do have a Yeti in a face hunter deck, you are losing. Putting that card into that deck is like pouring sugar into a Porsche.