Hekotat's Christmas giveaway 2019

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Since I didn't get any traction on the Bad Company 2 tournament, I'm going to attempt to give away some swag to you assholes. All you need to do is sign up HERE before the January 1st deadline. On the 1st I will use a random number generator to determine the 3 winners. All I ask is that you pay for shipping (You can choose whom to ship with) and only 1 winner per household/address.

Now, for the swag...

I have two 10x12" Destiny Dead Orbit logos, they are made of Aluminum and PVC. The stand is made of Acrylic and they are quite rare. I only created 7 of these and the file has been lost due to a hard drive crash. Be a part of the elite club of dope desk swag.

IMG_20191224_151117.jpg

IMG_20191224_151143.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Dude, these are dope. Dead Orbit is also the best faction so good job buddy. Maybe crosspost in the Destiny thread? I’m amazed more people wouldn’t jump on this, really cool of you man.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Since I didn't get any traction on the Bad Company 2 tournament because I hosted it during Xmas break when all my bro’s are in Bum Fuck Egypt with their families

FTFY

p.s. went to Webb City Gringos. Still good.
P.s.s.

1577545477533.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Dude, these are dope. Dead Orbit is also the best faction so good job buddy. Maybe crosspost in the Destiny thread? I’m amazed more people wouldn’t jump on this, really cool of you man.

I didn't think of that and I just now saw this, oh well. You can go floss it in the thread after you receive it.