Hellpoint

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Definitely something I'd consider purchasing on deep discount. A lot of the recent "souls-like" games have been surprisingly decent, but not $30+ decent.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Has some serious bugs in it still. I buy nearly all souls like games (eventually), and saw Cohh was playing this today. He bugged out (UI duplicated itself) and couldn't get it away. He did alt+F4 and when he logged back into the game, he started at the games version of his last activated bonfire. However, the game had tracked all his progress since that bonfire, including items picked up which was two major items (item to tag bonfires as fast travel and +1 estus), but the items were gone from inventory as well as from the game world.

Also has a lot of jankyness in terms of graphical glitches / movement.

That said, the maps are very large, lots of items and hidden secrets hidden everywhere. Game mechanic of the black hole is interesting. As you get closer enemies get harder and you can get encounters and loot not available elsewhere. There are also items that make things harder or easier (kind of like the champion covenant in DS I guess).

I added it to my wishlist. Seems like the perfect game to let cook for a bit then get it when the winter steam sale comes around.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users